5'7'' and 182 lbs (13 stone)
My fat motivation picture.
Takes a lot of balls to post this online so please be nice :D

This will be my before photo when I get to a healthy weight. :Djg2l9nc3u59f.jpg

Replies

• zitrael
    zitrael Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What are you goals and How long do you give yourself? I wish you the best!
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I think it's great that you have the courage to post your before picture. I never took one and wish I had one now to remind me how far I have come.
  • suky7
    suky7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    well done and that is very brave, hope you get to your goal quickly and enjoy that little boy of yours more!
  • celia34
    celia34 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    good for you, i think its a great motivator to see how far you have come when you look back in a few weeks:)
  • zitrael
    zitrael Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    and as long as it takes :) if it takes a year I will still get there :) one day at a time

I think that`s the attitude needed to succeed. I gave a short timeframe before and got discouraged. I know you can do it!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Really proud of you for being brave and posting your pic. I'll fully admit I'm not brave enough to do it... yet, anyway. :)
  • imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone :D
  • JonathanLepoff
    JonathanLepoff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You have taken the first step
  • keelz2010
    keelz2010 Posts: 182
    Options
    Great attitude! I did it slowly too, it took me about 1 year or so to get to my initial goal of a size 12 but I figured a long time slowly getting slimmer, is better than a long time slowly getting bigger. I started similar to you, I'm 5'8 and was 13 stone. Now 10'10 and trying to get to around 10 stone.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • 2124angelsgirl
    Options
    You got this! Good for you! Add me if you need a friend ☺
  • dmiller748
    dmiller748 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is awesome that you did that. I have never been so brave. I wish for you (and me, and all of us!) that we will do it this time.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    IMO taking a before picture is the BEST thing you can do for motivation! I wish I had taken more/better before photos but 70+ days in when I started losing motivation because the scale wasn't moving as much as I wanted and I was convinced I wasn't progressing I took new photos and low and behold I had changed drastically! Make sure to take before photos at multiple angles as well, you'll love that you did!
  • Noxyrat
    Noxyrat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are brave for posting a picture of something you want to change. BTW, you have a nicely proportioned figure :)
  • HAPPY328
    Options
    Taking a before shot is an awesome idea
  • fitzymic
    fitzymic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey I have taken before pis to but not posted them.also taking meSurement to get a better idea of how I'm doing.Add me if you want.x