Options
13»

Replies

• AlmaaGarciaa
    AlmaaGarciaa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    "They told me I couldn't. That's why I did it."
    I don't know who told you that but I hope they're around you enough to know now that you can do anything! Great job!

Thank you so much. Those people were negative people, they were my bullies at my high school that would bully me constantly about my weight. Now that I lost all the weight, all they do is just stare at me and they don't say a word to me, but I just hope they realize to never make fun of some one who is over weight because they don't know how far the person can take and will go to prove them wrong! Thank you again!
  • AlmaaGarciaa
    Options
    I am totally inspired, I want to lose 60 pounds and I am tired of never following through. I am borderline diabetic and 35. I do not want to get diabetes, I want to live a long healthy life with my 3 boys! This makes me feel like I CAN do it. Anymore tips would be awesome

OF COURSE YOU CAN DO IT!! I believe you can! The tips that I would really recommend is portion everything you eat. You can eat your regular food but portion it. That's the key. Another tip is to count your calories. The main thing I did was I would work out one hour, 7 times a week to Zumba, but on the weekends I would work out in the morning one hour of zumba and a late night hour of zumba. I also stopped eating junk food, I stopped drinking soda, sweet tea, kool aid. I stopped eating sweets and chips. But once in a while I would reward myself with treats but I would portion them. I also stopped eating fast food, no more fast food for me. Last but not least I would eat the regular food my mom would make but I would portion it and count my calories. I hope this helps you out! I believe you can, just set your mind to it and it will all be worth it in the end!
    "NO PAIN! NO GAIN! "
    Is my motto!
  • AlmaaGarciaa
    Options
    Very impressive to have such determination at your age! Keep it up...go zumba, I think I have to try it..

Thank you! And yes you have to try Zumba I love it! It is so much fun.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You did unbelievably well :) you can be super proud of yourself. You did it! You transformed yourself to the better. Bullies will remain bullies :)
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Good job
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    It is SO refreshing to see young people like yourself who have the maturity and the strength to take responsibility for your life and take control of it! Superb job! And, if that is your mother in the picture with you, she is beautiful! You both are, of course!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you had to go through that. Being bullied is not fun for anyone. You look amazing! Tell all those mean people to stick it where the sun don't shine.
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Way to go!
  • Linzer140fit
    Linzer140fit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and have such a great attitude!! You go girl!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful girl! Congrats on the weight loss.
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous :) Many congratulations. I loved your post
  • mrscaudle31
    Options
    Gurl, you look awesome!!!
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can u add me as a friend
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Congratulations on "your" success!!!
  • shygirladventures
    Options
    yay for all of us chicas :) motivation!
  • losingluisa
    losingluisa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lesliedebo wrote: »
    Awesome what size were you before if u don't mind me asking. It's hard for me to tell weight height etc

No of course I don't mind, I use to be a size 24 and I dropped to a size 10!

How many calories did you eat? And wow. This is so motivating. 6 months of no excuses! Go girl.
  • Awesome job! Thank you for inspiration :smile:
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    stunning :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!