Replies

• walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Somerset here, lets make 2015 our year. To a new us
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I find logging on, on the weekends and seeing what everyone else is eating and doing for exercise helps keep me motivated. The more friends (support) you have here the better!
  • suzidoo60
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from Essex and also looking for diet pals. Will send a friend req x
  • zoweena78
    zoweena78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely 2015 needs to be and is going to be our year.
    I'm going to log all things good and bad
    I'm definitely in the need of diet pals.
    Thanks for all the support and encouragement everyone
  • dannymurphy1989
    Options
    hey im danny from Scotland. Feel free to add me im on Daily. Does anyone on here use a fitbit? My jawbone broke before christmas so thinking of replacing it with a fitbit. How easy is it to add people to it?
  • kezmt82
    Options
    Hi I am from Lincoln. Have been doing this for a week going quite well apart from chocolate cravings! Feel free to add me : )
  • jenny3008
    jenny3008 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Lancashire
    Been on here a couple of years, I'm pretty good about logging through the week but a bit variable at weekends.

My weightloss is slow but I am down 10kg and I've changed body shape which is much more important.

Having a bit of a new year slump, its cold and wet outside and my fitness has really been affected by 3 weeks off the gym over Christmas so any extra motivation is appreciated. I'm training at the moment for a x-runner at the end of January so I'm hoping that will cure me of my slump or it may just kill me :blush: