workout music

Options
What are some good songs to workout t while on the treadmill?

Replies

• spunmommy
    spunmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If you have access to Pandora, there's Pop and Hip Hop Power workout station. If you're sensitive to profanity be careful there, though.
  • bkerr30
    bkerr30 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of house music.eg: David guetta, avicii, Calvin Harris, anything fast and upbeat
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Download free app nokia music. play a free mix no ads just sit back and enjoy
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    If you use spotify look up "workout" or "gym" or anything like that. I created my own playlist for the elliptical by searching spotify playlists.
  • collinsje308
    collinsje308 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I go on YouTube and look up work motivation videos and just listen to them.......it makes me feel like a champ and talks me into pushing it just a little harder.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I actually get tired of my music collection , I usually listen to NPR news.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    There is an app called spring that plays music (to your taste) at whatever bpm you are working out to. You can even program it to do intervals.
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've been listening to Sadnecessary album by Milky Chance. It has a good beat and the lyrics aren't vulgar. There are a lot of electronic workout albums on iTunes, it's a separate category, you can browse and see if you like something.
  • maccarossi1
    maccarossi1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anything with a nice pace that suits your fav genre IMO, personally I listen to Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed etc. while working out.
  • gshifrin
    gshifrin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like I Heart Radio -- it's free.