Looking for fitness friends!

Options
hey everyone,
I started a fitness journey about a month and a half ago and have lost almost 10lbs I am mostly looking for fitness friends to go on this journey with, but don't mind helping support and motivate others, or getting it in return when needed. Everyone has bad days, so having others there when that happens would be great. My main goal is NPC, and to be generally healthier and happier. My app won't allow me to click on anyone to add so everyone who wants a fitness pal feel free to add me!

Replies

• Lennyator
    Options
    You're doing something right!
  • lenak21
    Options
    Great!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    B)
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome beginning! Keep it up!
  • rach20091
    Options
    I'm Rachel. 21 yrs old, from Florida. I'll add you :) I need to lose 13 lb.
  • Kannson
    Kannson Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support and feed back!
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm always "game" for new friends.....add....if you want?
  • Kannson
    Options
    Of course! The more the better. ☺️
  • Arimenta35
    Arimenta35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I'm looking for fitness friends too. I'll add you if you don't mind.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 105 lbs with 145 to go. I understand our goals may be different but the needed support isn't:)
  • LadyEm54
    LadyEm54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Linda. I need help. I am drowning in a sea of fat and I can not climb out!!! Please! I need someone who has a LOT of weight to lose... I'm talking maybe 150 or more. I need a motivator. I am a procrastinator for sure. I am a quitter too. I start then give up on everything health related. Well now I have heart trouble and they want me to start an exercise therapy type class. I am so unfit I can't stand or walk for long at all. I have a lot of medical issues and my joints are in bad shape. I am afraid. If you think we could work together please add me.
    Thanks for reading this.
  • Kannson
    Options
    Of course btbeam! Different goals, same journey! Bring on.

Ladyem54, my app won't let me add people but please add me! I'd love to help and motivate you. Add me and we can talk via message.
  • suckafreejones
    suckafreejones Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Let's become friends
  • Kannson
    Options
    Add me! Every time I click someone's name It thinks then goes no where so I can't add
  • HannahZ725
    HannahZ725 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP recently, I'm about 12 lbs away from my goal. Anyone can add me :)
  • pgarren11
    Options
    LadyEm54 wrote: »
    My name is Linda. I need help. I am drowning in a sea of fat and I can not climb out!!! Please! I need someone who has a LOT of weight to lose... I'm talking maybe 150 or more. I need a motivator. I am a procrastinator for sure. I am a quitter too. I start then give up on everything health related. Well now I have heart trouble and they want me to start an exercise therapy type class. I am so unfit I can't stand or walk for long at all. I have a lot of medical issues and my joints are in bad shape. I am afraid. If you think we could work together please add me.
    Thanks for reading this.

I know when ur losing a lot of weight it is always easy to quit but u don't have to always think as a diet or anything like that I am a mother of 7 and I am like 30 lbs over where I am supposed to be at but I am wanting to lose to my goal. So I started with small stuff like instead of eating cereal I eat 2 eggs and yogurt for breakfast. And I just do a video at home mine is the biggest loser video I like it because they show big people on there video not the skinny one who make me look of shame. I start out in the morning doing the video at home then at lunch time I have a simple salad That include with a fruit on the side around 3 in the afternoon I go for a mile walk not to fast but not to slow. Then for I have something like turkey dogs or baked chicken or grilled fish with fruit on the side. And plenty of water I drink about 7 to eight glasses a month. If u want to add me that is fine with me
  • kellylowe82
    kellylowe82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do you add people from an iPhone guys??? Sorry I'm useless