Getting started....Again~!

Options
Hey Gang...my name is Glen and i'm getting back on the horse....once again. A little about me. After many, many years as a member of the Y and with very little change in my body, I am making some major changes for the new year. I cancelled my Y membership and moved over to Gold's Gym. I also moved from SparkPeople to MyFitnessPal. The big one is that I have now partnered with a personal trainer. I have never had a trainer before but felt that I needed a professional to teach me how to do things the right way.

My new year resolution has also been to cut out my alcohol during the week and only have drinks on the weekends. So far....I've been successful with that one.

A lot of movement the last couple of weeks....but today was a big NILL on the scales, which is very frustrating...but I'll certainly hang in there.

Hope you're all having an amazing MLK Day~!

Glen

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi Glen and welcome to MFP! Sounds like you have worked out a good plan for yourself. Best of luck to you and if you want to add some folks for motivation etc... feel free to add me.
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    Good luck! I hope your new plan works great!