Lost 7st so far - Henley Tough Mudder in May

Options
Good evening world! Is anyone else doing Tough Mudder in Henley?

So my story... when I was 21 years old I weighed 21st... so quite consistently put on a stone a year. 3 years later I had shed 7 stone and ran a half marathon which was huge for me and raised a few quid in the process.

Now I'm 33 and it's time to push on again, I did Tough Mudder in October and I'm doing it again in Henley in May. So I've got a great protein heavy diet in play and going to the gym 4/5 times a week for both cardio and strength.

Let's see what happens!

Replies

• pgj0hns0n
    pgj0hns0n Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up the May TM. I'm using the event as an opportunity to test myself physically and mentally. I'm training similar to you 4/5 times a week. A mix of cardio and strength with trx sessions chucked in as well 3 times a week to focus on CORE strength.

43 years old - what am I thinking !
  • DebsH20
    DebsH20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 50s, lost 5 stone over the last 16 months and have signed up for 2nd May in Henley. Doing Runmeter half marathon training to get done distance and then bootcamps 3 x week as they seem to push me harder than a gym session on my own. Have bought a chin up bar to help with building upper body strength.