Insanity workout

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicahaywood91
    jessicahaywood91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanx for the info everyone I live in Spain and haven't found an instructor around my area who does the program so it looks like I'll be doing it at home on DVDs but sounds like most people do that anyway I'm just worried about not having the motivation at home lol
  • kategoff646
    Options
    @jessicahaywood91‌ once you get a coach they can be your motivation!!! Feel free to add me! I'm doing it too
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    catpea33 wrote: »
    Great! I am hoping Insanity is going to improve my running too. I have a half marathon planned for June this year. I should really take a 'before' photo. Will do it tomorrow morning before the work out.

Mine's in June too!
    Hey, that's great! I am managing to get outside to run. It's cold here and icy right now but not as severe as Canada! What stage are you at with Insanity? I just completed day 1 of week 2 today. Feeling the difference already. So much more energised this week. Hoping this feeling lasts...
  • catpea33
    catpea33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's great! I am managing to get outside to run. It's cold here and icy right now but not as severe as Canada! What stage are you at with Insanity? I just completed day 1 of week 2 today. Feeling the difference already. So much more energised this week. Hoping this feeling lasts...

I just started week 3 today. I had my second fitness test and I'm really pleased with how much I've progressed. I've done it before (last time in February 2013) so I'm modifying it slightly (I don't do the Cardio Recovery DVD and instead do P90X X-Stretch). How are you finding it in general?

• Cinlouhou
    Options
    Max 30 ladies out there?? Please add me as a friend. I'm in the second month almost half way through it. I love the program and will probably do it again from the beginning when I complete it.
    I'm struggling with the push ups but also think I am getting stronger.