Busy chef needs motivation and tips to fit exercise in schedule

Options
hi in a busy guy. I'm a chef who works 55 or more hours a week. I've been on MFP since January 1 and have lost ten pounds so far. The problem I have isn't counting calories. The problem is finding time to fit a workout in. Any suggestions on quick workouts and juggling work and family life with my son who is almost 1

Replies

• Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me. I would be more than happy to help you out figure out workouts that fit your schedule.
  • justinwright1985
    justinwright1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry still figuring this out I don't know how to add friends
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Just move. Can you bike to work instead of drive? Go for a run on your break? Do some goblet squats with the baby? Just get moving whenever you can and burn some calories. And if you're interested in building or maintaining muscle mass then get a pull up bar, and look up body weight exercises. You'll find there's a lot out there.
  • justinwright1985
    justinwright1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just move. Can you bike to work instead of drive? Go for a run on your break? Do some goblet squats with the baby? Just get moving whenever you can and burn some calories. And if you're interested in building or maintaining muscle mass then get a pull up bar, and look up body weight exercises. You'll find there's a lot out there.
    What do you mean by body weight exercises?