Small Victories

Options
Tonight I successfully went through Wal-Mart and didn't buy any snacks at the checkout. May be small but it's a huge first step for me.

What are some of your small victories that have helped motivate and inspire yourself?

Replies

• rcottonrph1
    Options
    Went out to eat yesterday and didn't blow my calorie goal! Even turned down the bread basket.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    nice nsv, even though I screwed up my calories last night didn't let it continue
  • LMotiram
    LMotiram Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when I started my kettle bell workout my arms just weren't feeling it. I actually had to use my right arm to help my left arm power up the kettle bell for the first single arm exercise. I stuck with it though, my arms "remembered" what they were supposed to do and I finished the entire workout :)
  • EstherNeff
    EstherNeff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Went out to eat yesterday and didn't blow my calorie goal! Even turned down the bread basket.

The bread basket is one of the biggest temptations when I eat out. Good for you!
  • EstherNeff
    EstherNeff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LMotiram wrote: »
    Yesterday when I started my kettle bell workout my arms just weren't feeling it. I actually had to use my right arm to help my left arm power up the kettle bell for the first single arm exercise. I stuck with it though, my arms "remembered" what they were supposed to do and I finished the entire workout :)

Great! I'm starting out slow with my exercise. I think about going through the pain of Jillian Micheals and want to cry. Just sticking to walks around the neighborhood for now!