32 Mum 4 kids and 45kg to lose! Looking for support buddies!

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Natalie and I am ready and motivated to lose this extra weight that I have gained over the last 12 years. I have four boys, 2 are under 2 and my husband and I run our own businesses form home so finding the time and energy to exercise has just been nonexistant, until now. I have been wheat dairy sugar and red meat free for a couple of months now and I actually have the energy to make exercize every day a priority. My fitness pal is amazing and it makes my life so much easier! so now I have no more excuses it is just time to do this :) I have booked a holiday for the hubby and I to Bali in September so my goal is to lose 30kg by then. It would be lovely to have some support buddies that are on the same journey! Feel free to add me so we can support each other and share our tips ect. :D

Replies

• raechellejoi
    raechellejoi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie! My name is Raechelle and I, too, am in my thirties and ready to lose baby weight after 3 boys. It's tougher to do nowadays, don't you think? I am already excited for you!
  • cyanne3
    Options
    Hiya I'm cyanne am 32 and got 2 boys age 4 (almost!) And 12. After first all those yes ago wen I was younger weight fell off! This time not so easy!! Lol, how are u 2 getting on? X
  • sirenspy2015
    Options
    Hi Natalie! My name is Raechelle and I, too, am in my thirties and ready to lose baby weight after 3 boys. It's tougher to do nowadays, don't you think? I am already excited for you!
    Hi Raechelle ☺ It sure is tougher nowadays. Not enough time in the day and too many temptations but if you want something bad enough and your willing to work for it, it will happen. How are you doing so far?
  • sirenspy2015
    Options
    cyanne3 wrote: »
    Hiya I'm cyanne am 32 and got 2 boys age 4 (almost!) And 12. After first all those yes ago wen I was younger weight fell off! This time not so easy!! Lol, how are u 2 getting on? X

Hi Cyanne ☺ I know what you mean, my mum always warned me that it would get a lot harder but I really didnt think it would be! Ive stuck to diets to a T and have not dropped any weight so that has been really disheartening. Ive since found out what intolerances I have so Im confident this time when I put the hard work in, it will pay off. So far so good, its only been a week so far and im only stepping on the scales once a fortnight but my clothes already feel looser! How about you?
  • disturbed_s
    disturbed_s Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm also in my 30's and have 4 children (2 of each) my youngest is now 7 so I have no excuse but still have around 15kg to lose. I can't seem to add people on my phone but feel free to add me.
  • Ajaxlost
    Ajaxlost Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to 1 girl and 3 boys (youngest 18 months) My goal is to lose 60 lbs by next February (2016) when I turn 40. feel free to add me
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    4 kids here, youngest two are 17 months and 7 months. I'm in maintenance focusing on strength.... momma friends are always helpful!
  • MrsHorton123
    Options
    I'm in my thirties with only one daughter who is now 7! I always mention I've just had a baby!!! But joking aside I'd love another bubba so I'm hoping to lose 25 kilos before I bring another sprog into the world!
    Living in Melbourne originally from the UK which has been a tough transition for an emotional eater haha!!! Here if you need support Natalie. Good luck!!!
  • raechellejoi
    raechellejoi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I
    Hi Raechelle ☺ It sure is tougher nowadays. Not enough time in the day and too many temptations but if you want something bad enough and your willing to work for it, it will happen. How are you doing so far?

Now on my fourth day logging in, I'm hoping to be under my calorie goal for the first time. I have .5lb to go and Well on my way to making my 2lbs/week weight loss goal. (Not sure what those convert to in metrics. Sry
  • sirenspy2015
    Options
    Hey :) I'm also in my 30's and have 4 children (2 of each) my youngest is now 7 so I have no excuse but still have around 15kg to lose. I can't seem to add people on my phone but feel free to add me.

Hi :) Great well all the best on your journey, support is here if you need it. I will add you now :-)
  • sirenspy2015
    Options
    AmyJM76 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a mom to 1 girl and 3 boys (youngest 18 months) My goal is to lose 60 lbs by next February (2016) when I turn 40. feel free to add me
    Hi Amy, time for us mums to get our bodies back! All the best, I'll add you now :-)
  • sirenspy2015
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    4 kids here, youngest two are 17 months and 7 months. I'm in maintenance focusing on strength.... momma friends are always helpful!

Hey, that's great! Well support is here :-)
  • sirenspy2015
    Options
    I'm in my thirties with only one daughter who is now 7! I always mention I've just had a baby!!! But joking aside I'd love another bubba so I'm hoping to lose 25 kilos before I bring another sprog into the world!
    Living in Melbourne originally from the UK which has been a tough transition for an emotional eater haha!!! Here if you need support Natalie. Good luck!!!

Haha yeah I know what you mean, you can only use that excuse for so long! Well all the best on your journey Im sure we can help each other along the way ☺