Brand New

Options
I am new to this site. I just started using the fitness app to track calories & nutrition. I need to lose over 100 lbs. I am on oven termite to kickstart my weight loss as I have apnea, which is gendering me losing weight. Hopefully after some lbs gone, I can sleep better and ultimately lose more weight, increase my energy, and start working out! I love jogging, but am unable bc of my knee pain and low energy.

Replies

• sbaker34
    Options
    Not on termite (lovely spell check)...on Phentermine!
  • AngelMarie38
    Options
    I am 4 days in on taking Phentermine and trying to lose weight. People hate when people take diet pills on here I have noticed but I'm doing whats best for me. My suggestion would be to ignore the negative comments to come and do whats best for you!

Would love to compare how it works with you. I will send you a friends request!
  • plainprincess
    plainprincess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently on day 8 and loving it!
    I haven't told anyone I am taking it besides my boyfriend and some family members because like you said, people are often negative and I don't want to feel judged for taking the "easy" way out when it's still hard work!

how are you finding it? have you had any side effects? :)
  • sbaker34
    Options
    I am really craving carbs!! I am a sucker for salty, crunchy foods. I am eating bacon bc it fits, but need some suggestions. I am supposed to eat 4X a day, no more than 350 calories per meal, & have to stay away from bread, pasta, potatoes, etc.... Let people talk about Phentermine if they want. I'm over 45, had s hysterectomy, & have sleep apnea. I am losing the weight to stay alive! If they can't appreciate that, I don't care about their opinion.
  • Ifieca
    Ifieca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wish you good luck....I'm back on the MFP wagon for good after falling off so many times..it really helps to see how much you eat and I'm such a sucker for snacky type foods..... Hope you succeed in your goals :) and don't worry about the negativity...just hot air :p