20lbs by 18th March... Need buddies!

Options
13»

Replies

• kloey21
    kloey21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I was also hoping to loose around 20 pounds before march 15th because i'm going to Thaïland ans wanna look awsome on the pictures ^^ I already tried a couple times loosing with mfp but never joining the comunity or with friends so it might help a bit. Feel free to add me =)
  • CarissaLeeMoon
    CarissaLeeMoon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Support makes a huge differance!My goal is to be 40 lbs lighter by June!
  • kateb14162
    kateb14162 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a stone before summer. Almost got there before with a Facebook friend but had family disaster and it went pear shaped. Need someone to keep me on straight and narrow ( and hopefully slimmer). Any volunteers?
  • hannahmears1
    Options
    I am 155lb (on a good day) and am really struggling for motivation on bad days - I also would like to lose 20lbs, I'm new and have never done the support on a forum thing before so would really love any help or motivation from anyone :smile:
  • kateb14162
    kateb14162 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Silly question would love to add some of you but don't know how.....
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20lbs by the end of March also, so feel free to add me.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have about 20lb to go too ........ feel free to add x
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! I would love to have some accountability and friends in the same boat. I'm flying home to Australia for a big move on March 23rd and I want to lose at least 25lbs by then, be under the 300lb mark and fit in my seat belt! I was just a little short of fitting the last time so I'm determined to this time around.
  • hugodaddy
    hugodaddy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. My wife and myself are now on the healthy train doing slimmers world and using my fitnesspal for help. Im looking at losing around 10% bodyfat so feel free to add me for any motivation!
  • shorshabae
    shorshabae Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me too :) would love to be down 20lbs by March! Adds from everyone welcome so I can stalk your diaries for motivation and inspiration!
  • kimsmithTOFmummy
    Options
    My goal is very similar and would welcome any adds to keen me motivated xx
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20lbs by June, but I'm sure with hard work March is doable. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm new here and trying to lose 17 lbs by end of March fingers crossed!! You're welcome to add me hun :)