I could actually eat my own arm right now!

Options
Day one of 5/2 diet and I think I would be fine if I kept busy and didn't have to cook garlic prawns for my son!

Replies

• Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    what is the 5/2 diet?
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    I had to walk by the desserts in the cafeteria! :( Give us strength! please! :)
  • naoxxx
    naoxxx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Pupslice u either fast or have very few calories two days a week. The bonus is you don't have to diet for the other five!
  • naoxxx
    Options
    Everything looks nice to me at the mo w0den. Even the dog was guarding his dinner with a worried expression! I'm just trying to think of how I'll feel on the beach in the summer. Even the feel of a waistband being a little looser will be worth it. Keep going!
  • naoxxx
    Options
    w0den wrote: »
    I had to walk by the desserts in the cafeteria! :( Give us strength! please! :)
    naoxxx wrote: »
    Everything looks nice to me at the mo w0den. Even the dog was guarding his dinner with a worried expression! I'm just trying to think of how I'll feel on the beach in the summer. Even the feel of a waistband being a little looser will be worth it. Keep going!

• csoderstrom
    csoderstrom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i tried that. for one day.
    i was so hungry I was sure my stomach was eating itself, it hurt so badly. I'd love to know how people do that diet successfully.

We should find mfp ppl who have done it, for advice. Unless there are none because they all died from their self-consuming stomach or are imprisoned for eating a loved one.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    i was so hungry I was sure my stomach was eating itself, it hurt so badly. I'd love to know how people do that diet successfully.

We should find mfp ppl who have done it, for advice. Unless there are none because they all died from their self-consuming stomach or are imprisoned for eating a loved one.

Lol.

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Do you or should you work out on the fasting days?
  • naoxxx
    Options
    I'm just doing brisk dog walks on fast days and gym on non-fast. I know that I can get really bad headaches when doing high impact exercise and not eating.
  • naoxxx
    edited January 2015
    Options

I can quite believe it! :D