Options
    beards make some men look awesome

and others look like gnomes
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    emilee974 wrote: »
    @TheRoadDog‌ I am sorry about that :p

Just a little correction, we say "J'ai le coeur brisé" but thanks for trying to speak French :)
    I tried.

• CADAVER0USB0N3S
    CADAVER0USB0N3S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It doesn't make you shallow to be attracted to someone with a beard more than someone without a beard, its just a preference that people have. Just like some women do not like men with beards and prefer clean shaven.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    I hate full beards on men. It makes me think the guy has something to hide besides a weak chin. I'm also not all that attracted to the Italian 24-hour beard.

I prefer men who are clean shaven - much sexier to see the whole face.

Does that mean I don't stand a chance?

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My husband has a glorious beard.

I noticed my brother went a few days without shaving and he has a Joe Dirt beard, it grows in all white-trashy/ in certain places only.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I love a good beard but they don't work for everyone. If women are only liking you now that you have a beard then they aren't the type of woman you want to be with. I love when the guy I am with has a beard, but if I really like him and not his look then it won't matter if he is baby butt smooth or not. And yes, some women are just that shallow.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I can say with complete honesty, I don't think I'd attract the opposite sex if I grew a beard. That makes me sad.
  • Gymnerd77
    Gymnerd77 Posts: 263
    Options
    I like keeping a shadow beard
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    ^+1
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was teen and the first signs of beard appeared on my face , I was extremely unease about it. I eas to lose my smooth, bright skin.
    But now I am happy that I have if I want to keep.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    I couldn't grow abear until I was about 20. And that, coincidently, was about the time my hair started falling out. I guess I couldn't focus growth in to separate directions.
  • eeelizabeth2012
    eeelizabeth2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I dislike facial hair. Some scruff is okay... like if a guy hasnt shaved in a few days, that can be hot. I never understood beards. Maybe it reminds girls of their dad? I love a smooth face. I like rubbing my face against the face. Idk. I do not get it.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I dislike facial hair. Some scruff is okay... like if a guy hasnt shaved in a few days, that can be hot. I never understood beards. Maybe it reminds girls of their dad? I love a smooth face. I like rubbing my face against the face. Idk. I do not get it.

How romantic :)
  • Trusten83
    Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Beards are a way of life!
    Actually, I grew mine because I was too lazy to shave one day. Now I just get it trimmed when I get a haircut.
    Minimal effort, yet, it produces excellent results.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    DWhy5 wrote: »
    Maybe just a solid goatee and soul patch for like 4 abs?

yuck. Both goatee and soul patch are such a turn off.

I've had both a beard and a goatee/soul patch... equal compliments on both. People tell me I have a face that just naturally looks good with facial hair, regardless of what type. Especially with the glasses added to the equation. To each their own, though.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

If men weren't supposed to have facial hair, it wouldn't grow there. :P lol
  • ElGordoyFeo
    ElGordoyFeo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hmm, joined the navy cadets - so had to grow one or shave moustache off! Never looked back. Does make you look older . . so grow one . . . then shave it off to lose 10 years!?
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    I gotta say...I LOVE watching a man shave. It's so sexy!

I shave in the shower. I'll leave the door open for you.

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I don't like women with beards unless they keep them neatly trimmed.