First time here

Options
i have done weight watchers successfully in the past, and now it's time for a change once again! I can't ever seem to keep the weight off sadly. I am not getting any younger so I have to commit and succeed this time. Any pointers on keeping it off after its gone...I always fall back into my old eating habits. Thanks!

Replies

• darktolight
    Options
    Rather than see it as a diet focus on lifestyle change :) changing for life is what will keep it off :)
  • credle071207
    credle071207 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I agree with the lifestyle change statement. When I spent 4 days in the hospital thinking that I might have heart issues (which I don't, thank God), I got out and got some very sage advice from my cardiologist. He said to take in less than 2000 calories per day and excercise at least 4 to 5 days per week. He also made the remark that what I am doing is something that I will do for the rest of my life. It's a permanent change. You have to change the way you think about food and find the right motivation. My motivation is to see my granddaughter grow up!
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add. Got lots of modivation to go around. The journey is hard but easier and more fun with friends!
  • wraybop93
    Options
    Same here I need all the support And motivation I can get major year full of events coming up :) feel free to add me