Joined today

2»

Replies

• kellycartlidge76
    kellycartlidge76 Posts: 17 Member
    Thanx for the info :)
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I log on here daily and find my MFP friends offer great support and keep me accountable. I'm also in the UK.

Feel free to add me.
  • I can not add anybody why, ı click the name (from app), but it still same just a little circle

• kellycartlidge76
    Me too jesst17, I click on a name it looks like it's loading but then doesn't do anything! And will add u Rich71bat when I figure how to do it lol :D
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Hi! Welcome. Maybe you can tell me what a stone is. Lol. Thanks! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kellycartlidge76
    Lol u not from the Uk then? A stone is 14lb :D plz add me I'm not able to request anyone for some reason thanx
  • dinglehopper14
    dinglehopper14 Posts: 48 Member
    WELCOME TO MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add. Got lots of modivation to go around. The journey is hard but easier and more fun with friends!
  • If you go on the full desktop site, click on a persons username it should take you to their profile and there is an add friend button :) feel free to add me if you find it hehe
  • I haven't been able to do it from the app so you need to go onto the full site x
  • kellycartlidge76
    Thanx I've only got the app on my phone you're very welcome to add me :)
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Hey all, I joined here about 2 weeks ago and the support has been amazing. I joined slimming world also and am down 5 pounds and will be weighing in again 2moro. I'm blogging about my journey here - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/ and feel free to add me :-)