I'm new! Mom of 2 ready to lose 20lbs!

Options
I'm ready to shed and shred the 20 lbs that are clinging to me on all the wrong places. I can't use the "baby weight" card b/c my babies are 6 &
I've started high intensity interval training 2 & a half months ago and though I'm getting stronger, I'm not losing any weight - not even an oz.
A bit frustrated, but I realized it's all down to my calorie intake, hence my discovery off MFP.
Would love a friend or mentor to throw a pep talk my way when I'm feeling at a loss and I'll do the same for you!

Replies

• tiffer1986
    Options
    I'm a mom of two with the same 20 lb goal. I'm new here but feel free to add me
  • UnikittyRocks
    UnikittyRocks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ok! How do I add you?!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Mom of two, I have roughly 15 left to go, have just started 30 days shred yesterday. Add me if you would like
  • UnikittyRocks
    Options
    How much have you lost so far and how'd you do it? And how do I add you?!
  • Jane_England
    Jane_England Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 as well, and I'm trying to lose about 12 lbs. I'll add you.
  • dz9412
    dz9412 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4, so far lost 8 of 20 in 5 weeks. :smile: I'm new to the community part...what does adding people do? I also started 30 day shred, on day 3 of Level 1.
  • UnikittyRocks
    Options
    Wow, that's really great!! How did you lose the 8? What is the 30-day shred?
    I'm not sure about what adding people does, nor do I know how to add someone