Options
    look much younger too! beautiful!!!
  • seanosullybush
    Options
    great transformation credit to ya
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are so, so, so, so, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! That had to be incredibly hard to lose while at college. You should be incredibly proud of yourself:flowerforyou:

As for all those papers/tests/etc, they're still easier than losing weight, and fortunately, the hard work with school is going to pay off you just as well as the eating healthy did!

What a great life you have ahead of you!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    congrats!! you look amazing! how long did it take you to get where you are now? i also started at 140 lbs, currently 134 lbs and my goal weight is 125 lbs!

It's been around a year of on and off running and exercise. Most of the weight though has come off in the last couple months, about 15 total. Hoping I can shed the last 8 once I start running again!

And thank you so much everyone! Classes have made it a bit hard, but its been a little easier since I live off campus now and can make my own meals. My college is renowned for having horrid food haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!