Motivated Friends Needed

Options
Hi all...I am in my 40's with over 75lbs to go. It has been a long and rocky journey for me but am still trying to stick with it. DH is my only support at home. All my home friends always tell me that they want to do this or that but never fall through or blow me off. I am just looking for people that like to post and chat on a daily basis if not daily at least sometimes. I like to post in the morning...usually check back in the middle of the day if not busy but like to always close out the night with a post whether it is about my day or just to say goodnight and tomorrow will be a good day. I have been in a slump lately and determined the slump is not going to win. Feel free to add me if you would like...if not that is ok also...

Replies

• brupert1
    Options
    Hi! My name is Brittney. I know the feeling of friends not following through. It's quite aggravating. I will be more than happy to help motivate you. :) I've done sports most of my life, and I love being active. I have nursing training, and I'm almost always available. :)))
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • kimberlyrenee2008
    kimberlyrenee2008 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal to lose 60-70lbs! Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other!