GREAT JOB!!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look great! keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    well congrats to you! You can REALLY tell a difference! so happy for you!

Keep up the great work, and I wish you continued success on this journey of yours!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl keep the good work :flowerforyou:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow that definetly shows, congratulations on the good work! I realize I have been avoiding pictures for a while now and as a result, I don't have any pictures of me before I lost some weight. It's inspiring to see the progress.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yay ! great job :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Thanks for posting. :) Your expression in the recent picture totally says "why am I doing this" lol.
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference...congrats!!!
    You go Girlie!!

Your doing this........ BECAUSE YOU CAN - KEEP GOING - YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tiffanyheese
    tiffanyheese Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic :) You can really see it in the face and the waist. Lol you have the cutest expression in the after pic.
  • foraMEthatiLOVE
    Options
    Good job! Bootcamps really do work! I love them!!! Keep up the good work! =)
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thats great keep it up girl, you really cant tell in your neck and arms and pants, wel shoot everywhere...so definately keep doing what your doing :)
  • loree001
    loree001 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are doing great, it takes time, it takes will power....but it shows in the pictures, it really does!
  • eshipp86
    eshipp86 Posts: 6
    Options
    YAY MAMA!!!!
    i can see in the most in your face & waist. your're doing a great job...im VERY proud of you ;)
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! There is a very noticeable difference in your jaw/neck/collarbone area and your waistline has really trimmed down too! Great job! It's so rewarding when our hard work shows up this well! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    incredible shrinking woman on board! keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success to support this place where people make their dreams come true. You've added to the continued creation and inspiration. Feels good to see your success! And congratulations!
  • lisaha75
    lisaha75 Posts: 4
    Options
    i can see it you go girl!
  • captmarko
    captmarko Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You are doing great. Keep it up and yes I can see a big difference in the pictures.
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That is so so cool! Congrats!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    It is definitely something you should be proud of..No strangers here we are all here to support so dont wonder why you doing it..Nothing but love for healthier living..Continue your great work..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!