Seeking Progress Buddies!!

Options
HI! I'm looking for people who would like to exchange motivation tactics and share progress! I am 33years old and have 2 kids, my youngest is 18 months and I'm trying to lose the last 10-20 lbs. 10 would be nice, but 20 would be great!! I am currently 137lbs and I am only 5 feet tall so my BMI is pretty high. I want to stay fit to keep up with my kids and healthy and sexy for myself and my husband. I currently walk and do a few home exercises to stay somewhat fit, but I am looking for encouraging, like-minded buds on here! Add me!

Replies

• oddessy5
    Options
    Anyone?? Really???
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in anyway I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hey there odyssey, I'm also 5' and currently... Gulp... 142, so I relate. I'm working on getting back to 120ish myself. I'm 53 though, so my challenges to lose are a bit different. If you don't mind the age difference, feel free to add me.
  • ariann4
    Options
    I need a buddy too!
  • rlmartins
    rlmartins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got the same Bmi issues! I'll friend you! Good luck on your journey :)
  • moonsie
    Options
    Would be happy to be a buddy.
  • NeIIaBeIIa
    NeIIaBeIIa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm happy to help motivate! Feel free to add me. I have two kids, 5 and 3yrs, and am trying to lose the last 5-10kg (10-20lbs) too. I am 5'9" and at 80kg and been there waaaaaaaay too long!
    It's all in my mind and its all about what I eat, I know this yet keep doing the same things over and over ;)