Options
2»

Replies

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    @greeneyes

Which company is that?

Freya and I absolutely love it! It's pretty much all I buy now. They have a website where you can look at their current lines, but you can't actually buy it directly from them. They give you some link in sites that sell them, Nordstrom is one. I think I actually got my current one from amazon.
    Yup, the have Freya on the website I gave. They are awesome!

www.barenecessities.com

daisy imma need swimsuit pics - for uhhh - research purposes
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    ohhhhh boy

That's what I thought too.
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    I suppose you'll have to find something online. We have surf shops and bikini stores all over the place here in Southern Cal so I always try them on. It's a shot in the dark with online orders. I can check the shops around here for you. Maybe i can send you a link if they have an online store. Good luck on your search.
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options
    @greeneyes

Which company is that?

Freya and I absolutely love it! It's pretty much all I buy now. They have a website where you can look at their current lines, but you can't actually buy it directly from them. They give you some link in sites that sell them, Nordstrom is one. I think I actually got my current one from amazon.
    Yup, the have Freya on the website I gave. They are awesome!

www.barenecessities.com

daisy imma need swimsuit pics - for uhhh - research purposes

If someone mentions boobs, us guys become mad scientists.
  • chubbs43
    Options
    Agree????this is the place I get my swimsuits the tops are sold separate.lands end .com????
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I was sure I was gonna get RickRoll'd when I clicked on this
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Seconding the suggestion of Bare Necessities, or even better, Figleaves. I have two Freya Activesuits which I love and which fit perfectly. If you plan on walking around a lot or doing water aerobics or anything like that, you might also want to look into the Panache Sport swimsuit, which is underwired. (Panache Sport is hands-down my favorite sports bra, and they basically just made it into a swimsuit. It's awesome!)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Oh, I feel your pain, I'm a 34G (down from GG, thanks weight loss!) and finding a swimsuit is always a pain. I order online and have had luck with brands like Freya, Panache, and Fantasie because they make their swimwear with bra sizing and realize that a large cup size doesn't mean you have a large waist. So nice to have something that fits the boobs but doesn't turn into a tent at the waist.
  • laylamulligan
    Options
    Hi Adom,
    I always faced similar problems finding swimsuits that would fit me! You never get anything good in stores! I now order them online from dollboxx. They have a wonderful collection for all shapes and sizes and also have a return and replacement policy available in case you order the wrong size. I love their collection and am very satisfied with the quality too!
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I got this recently:

http://www.thebikinishop.ie/bikini/perfect-slimfit-bikini.html

mowt5y8ej341.png

Personally I don't think you can get a one piece to fit properly when your top and bottom are such different sizes. I think a bikini is better (for me) as I don't feel like my boobs are being smashed or formed into some hideous uniboob. You can select the tops and bottoms in different sizes.

BTW, I must say, this bikini doesn't look as good on me as it does on that lady. The back is very nice but not great if you don't want to have weird tan lines! You can see the back if you go to the above website.