PIYO results??

I just started this workout this morning. I was wondering if anyone has done this and if they have seen results? If you have pictures of results, that would be awesome!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    I'm wrapping up month 1 and have lost 5 pounds so far. I haven't taken measurements yet but I'm wearing jeans I haven't worn in MONTHS!

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    @PinkCoconut‌
    Wow! That's great! I just sent you a friend request. I started Piyo today and also just ordered T 25
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    edited January 2015
    I would also like to know about results. I have wanted to try PiYo for awhile now.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    I want to start one, but can't decide whether to order PIYO or T25. Help! I know neither will be easy at the weight that I am right now, but I've got to start somewhere!
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    @tjames30‌
    I just ordered T 25. So next week I will have both. I'm not sure which one is better.
  • @tjames30‌ are you looking for a higher impact or lower impact? Piyo is a little slower getting started and lower impact and t25 is higher impact/faster paced.
  • staceywillman1
    staceywillman1 Posts: 5 Member
    I did PIYO low impact and lost 7 inches and 6 pounds in the 2 months. I am down a size. It was effective and very stretching. It is a solid workout. A gal who just had a baby in my challenge group completely flattened and toned her abs. Rock hard. My biggest improvement is in posture. I am still doing it. I have arthritis. There is always something in this workout to move up to. Knee pushups to full, knee planks to full. There is low impact, normal and advanced.
  • loseforgood30
    loseforgood30 Posts: 22 Member
    I did PIYO low impact and lost 7 inches and 6 pounds in the 2 months. I am down a size. It was effective and very stretching. It is a solid workout. A gal who just had a baby in my challenge group completely flattened and toned her abs. Rock hard. My biggest improvement is in posture. I am still doing it. I have arthritis. There is always something in this workout to move up to. Knee pushups to full, knee planks to full. There is low impact, normal and advanced.
    I'm wrapping up month 1 and have lost 5 pounds so far. I haven't taken measurements yet but I'm wearing jeans I haven't worn in MONTHS!

Feel free to friend me! :)

I am starting Piyo Monday! Can either of you tell me if you followed the Piyo eating plan or just tracked with MFP?

Thank you!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    I should've gone with low impact, lol. I am finishing up week 2 of T25 and it's challenging to say the least. I just do the best that I can, but I am determined to complete the 10 weeks!
  • NFluentZ
    NFluentZ Posts: 2 Member
    Does anyone know how to calculate a PiYo session in My Fitness Pal. We do it once a week. I wish our gym offered it more! It's an awesome workout and I notice I'm getting stronger each week I do it. I love it!!!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I think I logged PiYo as "yoga, ashtanga or vinyasa". I enjoyed PiYo, but PiYo/tricep push-ups really irritated my sore right shoulder. I also enjoyed T25, but it made my knees sore. T25 is definitely more vigorous and high impact.