Thirty-something mom of 3 looking for some accountabilibuddies.

Options
Hello! My name is Raechelle, I'm 35 and a mom of 3 boys. Losing weight is getting tougher to do. My goal is to lose 20lbs by mid-April. If you can relate and would like to benefit from some positive feedback, I'd love to share our weight-loss journeys together.

Replies

• emtnico
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 also. I'm 33. I have a habit of quitting after I don't see results right away. I have a coach and he's awesome. The more people I'm either on this journey with or who are already where I want to be, the better. I'd love to be accountabilibuddies! Lol, my phone did not like that word... At all hehe.
  • raechellejoi
    raechellejoi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    emtnico wrote: »
    I'm a mom of 3 also. I'm 33. I have a habit of quitting after I don't see results right away. I have a coach and he's awesome. The more people I'm either on this journey with or who are already where I want to be, the better. I'd love to be accountabilibuddies! Lol, my phone did not like that word... At all hehe.

I will add you as a friend. Glad to meet you.
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sent you both a FR. I'm 32 and also a mom of 3. My goal is to lose 20 more pounds before May.
  • voguemum22
    voguemum22 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat! I am almost 36 and it is tough!! I am married with 4 kids. My goal is 30lbs.
  • ToshaRozema
    ToshaRozema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I need new motivational friends!! :)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    35, 4 kids here. Youngest is 7 months, next youngest is 17 months. I'm in maintenance now, focusing on strength.
  • bperry9061
    Options
    I'm 39 with 2 kids. I'd love to connect. :smiley:
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 31 w/2 girls. 11 years & 7 years.
    I could defiantly use the support and friends to keep me going.
  • raechellejoi
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of your replies!
  • raechellejoi
    Options
    Let me know if you didn't get an invite, just in case I may have spelled your names' wrong.
  • tmlq
    tmlq Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me ladies! I'm 33, 2 kiddies...want to lose 50lbs to start. Need all the support I can get!
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    You guys have the right idea! Accountability & support can make the difference between success & failure for sure. Everyone needs someone to cheer them on once in a while or give them a gentle kick to get them going once again. I would be happy to join you all!
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 36 year old mom of a 2 year old boy and 4 year old girl. Have lost about 10 have another 15 to go. Would love to join. Anyone from Canada? It's freezing and hard to get motivated to take of the parka and put on the workout gear! On day 18 of T25 without missing a day so far but I don't want to lose the motivation !
  • raechellejoi
    Options
    I'm in! 36 year old mom of a 2 year old boy and 4 year old girl. Have lost about 10 have another 15 to go. Would love to join. Anyone from Canada? It's freezing and hard to get motivated to take of the parka and put on the workout gear! On day 18 of T25 without missing a day so far but I don't want to lose the motivation !

Nice job! Your almost on the other side of your 'mountain'.
  • fisherchick
    fisherchick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    32 yo mom of 3 here~friend me too!
  • Bukeelaka
    Options
    Count me in! 36 YO mom of 11 year old in a very cold part of Canada here :)
  • VirgoRunner
    VirgoRunner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, momma of two girls. Also in Canada and It's freezing at the moment. Would love to have some accountabilibuddies. I'm trying to lose 20lbs by mid April. Have lost a couple of pounds so far. :smile:
  • kwhite413
    Options
    32 year old mom of three, 14, 10, and 6. Looking to lose 40 pounds by May. I am a photographer and stay super busy but have found time to make for me. Started the gym two weeks ago and no counting calories. Down 4 pounds in 2 weeks :) please add me.
  • angelagarrett82
    angelagarrett82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old mom of 2 boys. I am also looking to lose some weight, ultimately around 50 lbs. I lost 20 lbs in the summer, but gained it back once by boys hockey season started. I would love to have someone on here to be accountable to. Also, in Canada. I would be happy to join you!
  • kkat631
    kkat631 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can use the support! I am a 39 year old mom of 2 who really wants to be under 200 for my 40th in 4 months. It's about a loss of 34 lbs I need. Not sure if I can do it, but maybe having this motivational group will help me. I am a yo-yo gal
    was down 20 then up 14 and on my way back down now. Here's to the 30's girls! :-)