Looking for people to be accountable with and help support each other :)

Options
I had a long period of not exercising and not eating right. Really wanting to get back on the ball and get this weight back off. Would love to find some ladies to be friends with on here to be accountable with and to help support each other. What do you say?

Replies

• Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always up for helping support people on their journey :) And of course, I could always use some extra support myself!
  • cherrymom0110
    cherrymom0110 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Last year was a very long year, and just hoping to get back on track. nice to meet you!
  • ToshaRozema
    ToshaRozema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • erinndee
    Options
    Add me!
  • DanielleMesa
    DanielleMesa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am looking for MFP buddies.
  • cherrymom0110
    cherrymom0110 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have added you ladies. Thank you so much!
  • neh979
    neh979 Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I have 50 lbs to loose .Hope we can motivate each other and keep each other on track :-)
  • StefanieL70
    StefanieL70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am always up for more friends on here :) add me :smiley:
  • KaKay204
    KaKay204 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • wfatass
    Options
    I'm really happy to support you in your journey. I have a long road ahead myself. Four days in and feeling optimistic so far :-)
  • NyaTee
    NyaTee Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm new and need motivation. I just logged back on after a year on today and counted my calories to the "T" only to be horrified that I typically eat for 2 people every single meal and snack in calories. I just began exercise and I'm sore all over and still hungry 1500 calories OVER and it's ONLY 5:30pm omg
  • juliahalley5
    juliahalley5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a long period of not exercising and not eating right. Really wanting to get back on the ball and get this weight back off. Would love to find some ladies to be friends with on here to be accountable with and to help support each other. What do you say?

I am also looking for the same. Would love to be your freind!
  • dittofallen
    dittofallen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need support too :) add me
  • kpretty7
    Options
    Hi! Thank you for starting this thread. I also need to be held accountable. Please add me in too!
  • linzoidmcd
    Options
    Trying to get back on track and need support. Please add me :smiley:
  • kidder136
    kidder136 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support please add me. I have a long way to go and am just restarting again.