Re-Introduction.

So...I fell off the wagon for a year.

Let me start from the beginning. Heart issues, Diabetes, Overweight, Junk Food Addict, infertility ...the whole shebang. 283 Pounds at 5 foot 7. Life sucked and I was on 12 medications a day. Joined here...ate healthy, exercised, lost 62 pounds!

You know what happened? After 13 years of trying to have a baby with my husband, I got pregnant. My daughter is 16 years old. There are 16 years in between my kids! AHHHH!

Anyway, the pregnancy was rough. A lot of bed rest. High risk. 5 appointments a week. A lot of insulin. But we made it! Silas was born on May 20th. He is healthy and BEAUTIFUL!

At my six week check up I was at my lowest weight. 229. We decided I was going to try 6 months without Metformin. Just trying to eat healthy and exercising should have worked. With PCOS it isn't that simple.

6 months later, I was at 266 lbs and blood pressure was back up. Damnit! So, back on Metformin and I am feeling great. The weight is coming off again. I am going to TRY to not get pregnant this time. HAHA!

So here I am. I have lost 12 pounds so far. Time to get back in those size 16 pants I was in after I had the baby. Then hopefully down to a 12/14. I know with all of my extra skin that is the lowest I will ever fit into again...but I don'[t mind. I wouldn't mind living in a 16, as long as I am healthy. That is all that matters!

I loved this community last time, I still love you, and I can't wait to be back in it!

Here is the little bugger!

j6pvjuxxvyit.jpg

Replies