I need friends on here to help motivate me!

Id like to talk about fitness and healthy eating and how to deal with anxiety

Replies

• SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    I'll be your friend =) I'm no expert on anxiety, but I know much about fitness and eating well
  • shonikuri
    shonikuri Posts: 16 Member
    Me tooo need a partner to help and motivate me
  • Add me we can motivate each other
  • johnson1055
    johnson1055 Posts: 11 Member
    how do I add you? I can't figure it out lol
  • johnson1055
    Guys please send me friend requests I can't figure out how
  • skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Add me :)
  • Hunterlady
    Hunterlady Posts: 12 Member
    Add me! Need motivation!
  • Hi guys! I need motivation too. Reall wanna reach my goals this time! Add me :)
  • hollia13
    hollia13 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me too! I need all of the help I can get!
  • johnson1055
    Add me if you haven't already
  • Mzsweetypye
    Mzsweetypye Posts: 30 Member
    Hi, im a newbie from sunny Manchester :) and having probs on "Introduce Yourself" and I dont know how to add friends either :s Would love to have Support buddies and Motivated ppl :):D Want to lose weight and strength train, but as evry female I have times where I feel im failing and want to reach for the ice cream tub :# Would love some helpful hints & tips too... Happy 2015 everyone <3 This is our year to shine! (*)
  • Hiiii! From.argentina ;)
  • Clynesia251
    Clynesia251 Posts: 1 Member
    I need all the help and support I can get also. Please add me so that we can encourage each other.
  • leontarik wrote: »
    Hi, im a newbie from sunny Manchester :) and having probs on "Introduce Yourself" and I dont know how to add friends either :s Would love to have Support buddies and Motivated ppl :):D Want to lose weight and strength train, but as evry female I have times where I feel im failing and want to reach for the ice cream tub :# Would love some helpful hints & tips too... Happy 2015 everyone <3 This is our year to shine! (*)

Hello from a fellow Mancunian (although not born and bred)
  • leontarik wrote: »

Hello from a fellow Mancunian (although not born and bred)
  • summers09jo
    summers09jo Posts: 83 Member
    Hi everyone :) please add me also I don't know how to add people I can't seem to work it out lol :)