Getting Started...AGAIN!

Options
Hi y'all!
I'm starting this lifestyle change and I'm going to sick to it. I'm tired of the stop and start of it all. It's so frustrating. So I need tips, encouragement, & motivation.

First, what keeps you motivated? How do you avoid the stop and start process of it all?

Second, this is more for the mommies out there, how do you find time?

Finally, what are your quick go to meals, snacks, and workouts?

Replies

• petrinabeach
    Options
    Hi y'all!
    I'm starting this lifestyle change and I'm going to sick to it. I'm tired of the stop and start of it all. It's so frustrating. So I need tips, encouragement, & motivation.

First, what keeps you motivated? How do you avoid the stop and start process of it all?

• petrinabeach
    Options
    I have to make myself go ocd about it or I dont seem to stay with it. Preplanning meals helps me.
  • Negriita2010
    Negriita2010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all!

add me im also trying to finally stick to it im tired of yoyo dieting
  • amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey, FR sent.

A few of us have a group thing on the go trying to lose a set amount for the first of march. three weeks in and its going well. so I suppose the main thing to motivate is to get likeminded people around you.

Cant really help with the mommy stuff, sorry :smile:

finally and it is boring as hell! low carb stuff so far like stir-fry's and stuff, FRUIT and variety if your just starting out best to try different things joggings free, weights can be done in the house to keep from getting fed up and if your running about crazy after the kids you should count that too

Good luck.

• victoriaannewilliams
    Options
    Awesome. How do I become part of the group?