Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Amose69
    Options
    Hey everyone ! :smile: I'm 26y/o, from France, on MFP since 2 weeks now and really happy about it: all the support I can give and get here is sooo motivating !!! So feel free to add me ! :wink:
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Need some new fitness buddies to help motivate.....been using this app for about year and need to re-load for the friends who have dropped off.
  • ebyla85
    ebyla85 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ADD ME IF YOU NEED SOME SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
  • generalpansy
    generalpansy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi there! i've been logging consistently for the past two weeks and feeling pretty good about it! currently around 160, looking to lose about 30 lbs and just change my eating habits in general. feel free to add me, we can motivate each other to put down the snacks. :)
  • TeamMFP
    TeamMFP Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Getting back into MFP and need some awesome friends that only MFP can offer.....looking forward to getting back into it with you....
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 108 lbs lost, 67 more to go.
  • djp5235
    djp5235 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are a runner! I am trying to lose the weight I gained over the holidays (8lb, booo!!!) but it isn't going so well. Could use some more motivation and support!
  • jentroconis77
    jentroconis77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends with open diaries, it's great to see what others are chowing down on and seeing results with :)

• vddamico84
    vddamico84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Always up for more friends
  • jarvisjsam2020
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! Anyone! I've got only one friend. Not nearly enough! :))
  • CaraStylianou
    CaraStylianou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I cant seem to add anyone so anyone please add me! Aussie beach bum trying to make it smaller
  • Samanthadee2015
    Options
    I need help. Please add me....thank you....
  • smithmarvin579
    smithmarvin579 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new to MFP and would love some more weight loss friends!
  • Arianemarie123
    Arianemarie123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Sutnak
    Sutnak Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends. Especially if those friends are mixing keto and powerlifting.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Looking for other female friends & especially other moms! I'm 33 & have 3 kids; work full-time outside of the home. Going to lose 40 pounds!
  • PerezAD
    PerezAD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi need of motivation
  • arayach
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I can't seem to add people on my phone.
  • aj0987
    aj0987 Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me please! Trying to lose 20 pounds. Most of my friends are inactive now and I miss the support!! Thanks :)
  • MrsVierkant
    MrsVierkant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 45, been on MFP for 1.5 years, and have been working on maintenance for a year. (That has its ups and downs, LOL). I'm a runner (nothing serious, just 5Ks), into yoga and Pilates. I check in everyday, and log calories 5-7 days/week. My diary is open, and I just consume "regular" food. ;) Add me if you think it's a good fit. :D I love the support of my MFP friends, and I love to support them!