starting my journey. Could use some pals, maybe? Please

Replies

• kirstystretton
    Options
    Hi, I'm at the beginning of my journey too. How you finding this app
  • cmbeauchamp123
    cmbeauchamp123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started my journey 9 days ago. I want to lose 83 lbs in total. I've lost 8 so far. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck. I'm sure you can do this.
  • gghost571
    gghost571 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started back again looking to lose 50 pounds good luck we will all get there In time. this app is great I paid for calorie king and it is no where near as good
  • Blindarrogance
    Blindarrogance Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm at the beginning of my journey too. How you finding this app

So far so good. Not too much trouble I think. We will just see if I can keep this up.
  • Blindarrogance
    Options
    I started my journey 9 days ago. I want to lose 83 lbs in total. I've lost 8 so far. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck. I'm sure you can do this.

I have to weigh officially tomorrow. I lost 30 before and ... Fell hard off the wagon. I'll have to adjust my weight loss goals tomorrow BUT! I will lose it and keep it off this time

• Blindarrogance
    Options
    gghost571 wrote: »
    I just started back again looking to lose 50 pounds good luck we will all get there In time. this app is great I paid for calorie king and it is no where near as good

Never tried calorie king. I had the little book, not the app tho. We can do it! :)
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 lbs. feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Blindarrogance
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 lbs. feel free to add me if you like :)

:) thanks.
  • JLopez832
    JLopez832 Posts: 1,206
    Options
    you got this! :smile:
  • Blindarrogance
    Options
    Thank you!!! And for the add.
  • JLopez832
    JLopez832 Posts: 1,206
    Options
    np! :smile:
  • Beci6046
    Options
    Good luck girl, same here been on this since 1st. Getting better or easier, come on weight....leave already. :blush:
  • Tammiesaxby1
    Tammiesaxby1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, I'm not sure how to work this app but I'm trying to feel my way thru. Looking to lose 12 pounds but more importantly I'd like to lose about 5% bf
  • sbashe
    sbashe Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new on here and into my 2nd week of my journey. I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds. Right now I'm counting calories and on my elliptical 20 min x 5 days a week. You can add me, I could use the support as well :smiley:
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • josshouser
    Options
    Add me 2!
  • Blindarrogance
    Options
    sbashe wrote: »
    I'm new on here and into my 2nd week of my journey. I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds. Right now I'm counting calories and on my elliptical 20 min x 5 days a week. You can add me, I could use the support as well :smiley:

I'm apparently MFP dumb. Still figuring how to add people. :( can U find me?

• Blindarrogance
    Options
    mrsKOrtiz wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. :)

I can't open anyone's profiles with this app on my phone. Can u add me :( ?
  • Blindarrogance
    Options
    josshouser wrote: »
    Add me 2!

Gotcha :)
  • mizzouwon
    Options
    Hi I restarted my journey yesterday. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. It is going slowly.