Friends Needed for 21 day May challenge

Options

Replies

• BastaConLaPasta
    Options
    morning everyone! It's Day 4 for me and it's going well. I'm down 4lb (to 132lb) since joining MFP a few weeks ago and seem to have undone the damage caused by the recent 4-day weekend over here (am in the UK) Had a good cardio last night, burning over 800 cals - but my diary ten said that I was waaaaaay under my calorie goal for the day. Are you supposed to eat back your exercise cals? What does everyone else do? Have great days all
  • BastaConLaPasta
    Options
    ps I can't figure out how to send friend requests so please feel free to request me :-)
  • mommybgood
    mommybgood Posts: 19
    Options
    count me in and feel free to add me!
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone -- My food intake for yesterday was - 1627 and my body media said I burned 2281 for the day for a deficit of 594! It was a higher day with my zigzagging but I still had a deficit. I was up 1.6 pounds this morning - which made no sense to me at all except that my sodium was high yesterday. But I only log my weight on Mondays so I am not going to worry about it. Today is a low day for me for zigzag so it should come back down! We will see!

LTEC -- Normally, I eat back 1/2 of my exercise calories when I am following mfp's guidelines (depending on my workout - if it is a smaller workout 300 cals or less I may eat them all back but my 800's I don't -- I am too full and I don't think you should stuff yourself). But since I am doing the zigzag I used the calculator and that put my exercise calories into the numbers so right now I am not eating them back. Great job on the 4 pound loss that is incredible especially so close to goal!

Anyone who is doing this challenge and wants to add me as a friend, please do!
  • dinichols
    dinichols Posts: 37
    Options
    To request a friend click on their name and then you will see a button that says send friend request..
  • dinichols
    Options
    Day 5..Woke up feeling sore and loving it! Feeling so much better - it is so true that the more you move your body the more energy you have - combine that with not stuffing myself and feeling bloated all the time..weighed in this morning and was down .5 lbs from my last weigh in on MFP but that was actually 2 lbs since 5 days ago I was up even higher than when I started MFP! So glad to be below where I started!!
    Reading what everyone else is doing is a huge help! Everyone is doing great..Keep it up!
  • alabelle1
    alabelle1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to do that.. not sure how to add myself tho ..?
  • dinichols
    Options
    From Made to Crave 21 Day Challenge: "we must prevent the control food can take over our lives. If we purposely begin to think before we eat, we'll be better able to see the way out that God promises when we are tempted" ~ Lysa TerKeurst
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Yesterday I ate 1209 cals and bodymedia says I burned 1731 for the day. Deficit of 532. Today is my high day for zig zag.
  • alabelle1
    alabelle1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    whats made to crave??
  • sapphirebhs
    sapphirebhs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this site and want to add more friends so that we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Yesterday was my high day but I did not do a good job of logging. It was probably are 2000. My bodymedia was at 2239.
  • dinichols
    Options
    A book by Lysa Terkeurst..check out www.madetocrave.org. Hope you like it.
  • BastaConLaPasta
    Options
    morning everyone. Day 7 here for me today and I am proud to say that I made it through the weekend without succumbing to the allure of any alcohol. We ate out yesterday and I made good food choices (although I was unsure of the calorie content, so erred on the side of calorific when logging, just to be safe). I also took out insurance by doing a big gym session before we went out so that I'd 'earned' myself some leeway. All of these things, plus knowing that I can check in here for support, are helping me to stay positive and sure that I can hit my goal. Hope everyone else is feeling good too. Have a great week!
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Hello everyone! Yesterday we had a picnic for my MIL. I made some grilled pineapple vegetable with chicken and some black bean and pasta salad with lots of veggies. This helped me to be able to eat some yummy healthy stuff. My only downfall was the Middleswarth BBQ Potato Chips (anyone from PA knows what I am talking about :)) but logged them and was still close to goal.

My cal intake was 1589 and my bodymedia calorie burn for the day was 2033 for a deficit of 444. I also got a good walk in after the picnic.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning, I was down one pound since last Monday. I feel good about that especially since Saturday I wasn't sure how much damage I did. Now I just need to keep going down and not back up. So here is to another week!

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • lovemyboobala
    Options
    Hi All -
    Just saw this and hope I'm not too late to join. I started MFP last week and did pretty good....till the weekend!! So, starting over today. I'm new to the site, so please feel free to "friend" me, could use the support! On my way to check out www.madetocrave.org :)
  • msbrownbeauty87
    msbrownbeauty87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    im interested in this challenge as well. count me in.
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Count me in! I went to the website and signed up for the 21 day challenge, so my first official email will come tomorrow evening. Looking forward to getting to know the other challenge participants and offering as well as receiving some much needed encouragement!

:flowerforyou:
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I support all of you with your struggle as im trying to lose 10 lbs myself. I love eating homemade pizzas and would like to exchange recipes for lighter food!! I just started my program yesterday. Add me if you like :)
  • srhine3
    srhine3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just found this post today and am so in for the Challenge if you still looking for more people. I had never heard of the book or 21 day challange but signed up for the emails after checking out the website!
    Hope to get my day one challenge soon.
    Feel free to friend request me. I have a long journey ahead of me and could use some good support!