*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #18 5.6.11

Options

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Congrats Krystle!!!! Great Job.!! I am down this morning to 142.6. Down 1.2 pounds. Trying new eating technique to see how that works this week. Hope everyone does great!!

Awesome girl!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2 pounds. Hopefully it is the onset of my period that is making me retain water like the Hoover Dam, so we'll see! I plan on going for a long bike ride/walk with my son today, so that should help clear away some of this water. :)
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello Sunshines

last week 164.6
    CW: 162.8
    Lost 1.8lbs

I have no time at all today, I'm running out of the house for some errands
    but I think I lost more than I expect because I'm weeding my yard this week and
    since is not a heavy activity I didn't count on my logs

I will try to stop later by the discussion tread

Wish you all a wonderful day
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Rosie
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    Options
    CW: 170.2

down 4.6 from my last weight in. did not get to weigh in last week since i went out of state.
    very happy about this though:)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Still stuck on this plateau after all :frown: I really want to at least get in the 140's by June 1!
    You will!! Stay focused, and keep working it from different angles!

taletreader... You know what's going on! Being aware is the first step to pulling through the rest of the weeks with your perfect record. This is just an outlier, so it can be discarded. :wink:

cdngrl81... Definitely water weight. Don't let the scale get you down.

barefootbeauty... Keep working it. I'm rooting for you!

psychojenn... Right on! That's great for 2 weeks!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Can I get the link to the new spreadsheet? Not the tracking form. I need the spreadsheet with the colors chart. I thought I had it in my favorites at home but it must be at work only I could not get the spreadsheet up today. Thanks
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Well I have struggled this week. YOYOYOYOYO.:laugh: I was as high as 348 and back down to 344 for a maintain. I am just happy to be yo-yoing in the 340's and no more 350's. Goal this month is to break into the 330's and let the 340's go for good.

SW 364
    LW 344
    CW 344

20 pounds lost! 20 pounds to go!

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou: Success is never giving up. I am never giving up and I hope you who are struggling never give up on yourself and keep checking in.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    212.5 friday morning! I'm feeling really good about this 40lbs- only 6.5 more to go!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday.

CW 266.8 up .8 from last week.
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Up 1lb from last week. I do find it somewhat disappointing but not at all surprising. I had gone on a pretty good "crash diet" the week before last and that triggered the big loss last week. The fact that I didn't gain more should be the big surprise! Anyway, I'm still sitting 3.2lbs away from my 40lbs total so I am feeling pretty good about that. Looks like everyone is doing pretty well so far- keep up the good work! :happy:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    CW 197.1
    LW 198.8

loss 1.7
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same :sad:
    LW: 201
    CW:201
    I really wanted to break the 200's... next week! TOM this week...
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Friday but wasn't able to post until today.

LW: 187.9
    CW:188.6

So I'm up this week.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Stayed the same :sad:
    LW: 201
    CW:201
    I really wanted to break the 200's... next week! TOM this week...
    Yeah! Work it! You're gonna get there. :bigsmile:
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    LW: 177.6
    CW: 175. 6

@ Whittrusty
    FYI, I received two weights (266 and 162.2) that did not have a username chosen. I haven't logged those weights on the spreadsheet, so if they're yours, log it again on the weigh in form and I'll get it in for you.

Hi, neither was me, but I noticed that I must have made a mistake when I logged my weight last week (April 29). I was 177.6, not 179.2). Sorry! Would have loved a 3.6 drop this week! :smile:

No complaints though - I haven't seen 175 in several years - for some reason it's making me try harder NOT to go backwards! I was really planning to have lost 40 pounds by the end of S2S, but I am not going to be discouraged because it is a lifestyle change for me. I keep hearing that it takes 3 months to form a habit, and I feel like it's not quite so hard any more, I'm not thinking of this as a diet. Not to say I still don't have days that I blow it (and BIG on occasion):happy:

I just want to be more of the person I used to be and I am happy that I am getting there, albeit slower than I had anticipated.

I also wonder if netting closer to 1200 calories is what has helped me lose. I just hope that it's not all from the yard work I did the week before, and just a delayed reaction. I didn't do any real exercise (except cleaning yesterday) this whole week so I really wasn't expecting a 2 pound loss - but again, NO COMPLAINTS! I'm going to try to keep eating back my work out calories, or at least netting closer to 1200 calories and see what happens.
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Oops, I should post this in the discussion...
  • forgiven4life
    forgiven4life Posts: 451
    Options
    I went ahead and recorded my gain. :grumble: I'm up 2.something since my Mother's Day free for all. I know it is all water weight and it will come off pretty quickly, but I don't like recording gains. Back on track today.