Calling all mommys

Options
13»

Replies

• PNGmeri2000
    PNGmeri2000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing baby jiggle too :) My son is four months old. I'd love an add from whoever. I definitely need the support and accountability!
  • kiofirespinner
    kiofirespinner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of an almost 3 year old. Just looking for some extra motivation to keep on track to lose all the baby weight. Feel free to add me.
  • longmichelle74
    longmichelle74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy now for 20 years and I still haven't lost the weight and my youngest is 16. However I am 40 now and have decided it is my time and I am going to lose this weight. I feel more determined then ever before. I need all the support and encouragement I can get.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 boys - 12, 9, and 6. Definitely still holding on to the 'baby weight', if I can still get away with calling it that. I'm very active on here and always willing to take on new friends for mutual support and motivation. Feel free to send me a request (but make sure to put a message).
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am working off baby weight as well. My babies are 24, 20, 19 LOL and I have been battling this on and off for years. Would love to keep it off before I have grandchildren. Please add me!!!
  • Gouchisgirll
    Gouchisgirll Posts: 2,476 Member
    Options
    I don't usually post in the forums, but I have a 12, 3, and 2 yo (All 3 C-sections) I've been in maintenance pretty much through my last pregnancy so I'm really just here to help motivate others and lend a helping hand, plus motivating everyone else helps to motivate me and keep me on the right track lol Anyone who would like to feel free to shoot me a request :) Remember: This can totally be done ;)

I went to edit this and ran out of time. It really came across wrong. We are always all a work in progress no matter where we our in our journey. Motivation is always needed and welcome. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a 10yr old and 4yr old. I am trying to lose a little bit. So hard when the children are in bed and my partner is At work, tend to sit eating choccys! New to these forums so trying to figure it all out. Feel free to add me :) x

Hi Gemma! I had the same problem! I'm a single mom so once my 3 & 5 year old are in bed I can't just leave and go to the gym; I would catch up on my DVR and snack!

I ended up investing in T25 and now I do that at about 8...my dinner has a chance to settle, I relax a little after working all day and then I do my 25 minute workout and shower. I don't have time to snack now!
  • healthymomkc
    healthymomkc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a 9month old. I feel like I've waited too long to start. All my friends that had babies a couple months before me are already back to being skinny--- Jerks! ;) haha. I need to lose this baby weight before even thinking about baby #2.

Feel free to add! :)
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm a mom to a 7 month old. Lost my baby weight now working on the other 70 pounds lol. Feel free to add me!
  • FarmallMom71
    FarmallMom71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 4. Baby weight is stubborn. I was 210 at my highest. I'm in my early 40's. Sometimes I get creative with my exercise... I roller skate, bike ride, wii just dance. I miss my pre-kid body though. I have about 40 more lbs to lose to really feel good about me. The weight comes off so slowly... but it isn't a race.
  • JGonzo82
    JGonzo82 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ArkMom35 wrote: »
    It CAN be done, you just have to make the time for it somehow. You have to want to do it. I could make every excuse not to (there are other things that always need doing)

^^^
    Truth (I've got a 4-year old)!

• RRBww
    RRBww Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Mom of 5, so I believe I qualify :)
    I gained 75 with my first, diagnosed with postpartum hypothyroid and it has been an uphill battle ever since. Loose 20-30, have a baby, rinse and repeat.
  • jcortez0912
    Options
    mommies help im having so much trouble keeping up. havnt lost much and im a fast quitet n im starting to quit i feel like this weight isnt gna come off ever