600 minute walking challene

Options
So im doing a challenge for may to walk 600 minutes in the month.I wanted to know if anyone would care to join,i made my ticker at tickerfactory.com.Going to have a similar challenge in just,will be doing 700 minutes.I know some of you will read this and be like "oh thats a dumb challenge" but it's meant to be pure fun while losing weight.I'm all for a challenge and i think walking 600 minutes for this month is alot of time

Replies

• MsCracker
    MsCracker Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in! where do I get my ticker?
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Im in!!!! lol does sound fun to make myself get up and do those inutes of walking so i can make a goall of 600 mins!

exercise.png
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I'm in! where do I get my ticker?
    www.tickerfactory.com Click on exercise and fitness,then put minutes next to were it says units and 600 where your target is.So say you walk 20 minutes tomorrow...Just go to the site and put 20 in the Current value spot.and post the bcc code to your signature each day and that should do it...sorry if those are bad instructions lol im not good at giving them.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Anyone who joins can feel free to add me xD
  • lisamarie1227
    Options
    hmmm...i'm trying to calculate how many minutes a day that would be on average.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    hmmm...i'm trying to calculate how many minutes a day that would be on average.
    i have no idea lol didn't calculate it
  • mommylma
    mommylma Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm in.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    there are 30 days in a month so that's 20 mins a day.
  • karlz87
    karlz87 Posts: 37
    Options
    count me in :D
  • lisamarie1227
    Options
    that would be 20 minutes for 30 days...lol, thank goodness for calculaters:)
  • EmmyRose
    EmmyRose Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It equals to walking 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 4 weeks. There is your month of 600 minutes :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    that would be 20 minutes for 30 days...lol, thank goodness for calculaters:)
    That's not to bad lol but calculaters are a great invention.Btw next months is 700 mins..and so on for the month's after
  • mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    Options
    I think this is great! I wanted to start walking more outside, count me in!
  • w769irs
    w769irs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good.
    I will try this.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    It can be any type of walking btw doesn't have to be speed walking.can be whatever type you are most comfortable doing xD
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Did my first 15 mins today...would of been 20 but it started to rain really bad so i ran back home lol
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Almost forgot...after the 600 minutes is done Tell me if you guys lost any weight and how much :) i'll do the same...hope some of you stay for the 700 minute walk for june.
  • ksmarathon2010
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I think I'll make it, I walked a half marathon on Sunday, does that count?
  • icclewu
    icclewu Posts: 9
    Options
    hey im up for this. hav just designed my ticker so hopefully iv done it right. eek.
    xx
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I think I'll make it, I walked a half marathon on Sunday, does that count?
    yep it counts! only thing im not counting is walking around the house i.e going to the fridge,bathroom etc......even shopping counts! so if u go walk around the mall shopping for a half hour...u can log it xD lol