Weight loss & breast loss?

Options

Replies

• VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I went from about a D to a B but I knew I would cause it had happened before. Just pulled out my old bras and called it a day. Doesn't bother me enough to ever do anything surgical. On the plus side I don't double up on sports bras anymore and I can get away with a cheap 3 pack from Walmart and call it a day. Also backless and strapless undergarments are no longer an issue as I can get away with those adhesive type bras now that I couldn't before.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I love my little boobs now!
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    No boob shrinkage from me with 61.4lbs lost. I went from 260lbs to 198.6lbs. I was an 40D and now I'm a 36DDD. :( I WANT THE SHRINKAGE! I really don't want to leave the D range. I still have another 60lbs to lose so we'll see. I was a 36C as a teenager and getting back down to that would be a-ok to me!
  • Shootersplusgal2
    Shootersplusgal2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Right now I am a falling out of a 36DDD and I hope to lose a few sizes as the weight comes off. I can't wait to be able to shop for bras in a normal store!!
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am just beginning my journey, but I can't wait to loose my boobs. I was a B cup before I gained my weight, I am now falling out of a DD cup. They get in my way, hurt and sweat like a pig. If I could I want to be an A to B cup size, thankfully my husband is not a BOOB man.
    Exactly... I was a B before I gained weight and had kids. Now I'm a DD but my husband IS a boob man. I don't like them much because they sweat and I can't wear a top that looks nice. If it covers my boobs good it's baggy on the bottom. My hubby is just gonna have to be happy with whatever after my weight loss. lol
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    KokowithaK wrote: »
    I'm going to come out and say right now that when I reach my ideal BF%, I'm getting implants. I'm already a small B, and the way it's going with strength training and long distance running, I will probably go down even further to a small A.

Yup, that's what I did. I didn't lose much weight but I did lose body fat and my boobs were just... sad. I was a D cup but at the end they were just deflated... So I decided that the only way I'd have boobs at a low body fat % was implants. Done!

I also agree with the person saying don't get fitted at VS. I find they'll try to sell you anything. I'm a 30' band and they wanted to put me in 34' so I'd fit their biggest size (still didn't fit in the cup, but ah well). VS & I broke up :(
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My only regret about losing any chest size is that I had a proportionately small band size to begin with, and was also pretty triumphant when I found my somewhat odd 30DD or 32 DD sizes. Now I have a small drawer of beautiful, hard-won bras that no longer fit. But I'm healthier...so...sigh.
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    nsides0427 wrote: »
    I wish this was my problem! I was a 32C in high school then gained a ton of weight and went to a 36/38 DDD. I am still a 36DD. I would kill to have them go back down to a C or even a B. I have barely lost anything in my chest with a 33 pound loss. I have 30 more to go so we'll see.
    I am right there with you! I am currently a 36DDD. At my best weight (115 lbs) I was a 36C, before getting pregnant I was a 36D/DD, then went up to a 36J and now back down to triple D. I want my C cup back!!! I feel like I overall look heavier because of my boobs even though I'm less than 5 pounds overweight.
    I lost 30 lbs a few years ago and went from a 36DD to a 36D. 30 lbs. What? Ugh!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    It's lose people. Loose is what you want your pants to be.......
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    I wish I had the problems of big boobs. At my heaviest I was a 36D, but I also was nursing a baby for the first time. I'm a 32B now and I have some room in the cups. I live for the Victoria's Secret bras that add two cup sizes. I'm set on getting implants one day to get to a full C. No bigger because it wouldn't be proportionate.
  • nattyy264
    nattyy264 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Iv always thought I was a DD. Till a few weeks back I got measured and found out I was a FF. With me starting to lose weight and eat healthy I so wish my boobs go back to a DD. This back ache is herendous!! Lol
  • registrek
    Options
    When you loss your boobs do they automatically sagg bc that's what I'm nervous about since I'm a DD? I've lost 10lbs so far and I can't wait to start actually seeing results.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I love my little boobs now!

Samesies. I had 38D/DD when I was in the high 170's low 180s, and I could probably wear a training bra now (in the mid/high 110's). Luckily my boobs adjusted really well to the loss, and I dont have excess skin to deal with.

I joke that my big girls came with a big gut. They were apparently a package deal!

• rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    50 pound loss right now, went from a DDD to a DD. I imagine another 50 pounds and I'll be at a D. Oh well.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    It is all dependent on the person. Boobs are made up of fat and breast tissue. If your boobs are higher fat to breast tissue ratio, you will lose more of them than if they were more breast tissue to fat. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to keep from losing the fat in your boobs (genetics play into where you lose your weight from).

Thank you for actually explaining it correctly.

I have dense breasts, so very little fat. But ladies, that's a high risk for breast cancer. Be aware.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38B/36C in my early 20s to a AA with a 60 lb weight loss. Not everyone loses them but I sure did! (I gained everything back.)
  • slickmickey
    slickmickey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i've always been a barely b. with my weight gain, i finally made it to be b cup. so when i started losing weight i wasnt too worried cause i didnt think it would change up there too much.

but suddenly my pants no longer fit. i always had a great butt. everyone said it. bubble butt on a white girl!!! now, it's completely gone... but i've still got that b cup *grumble grumble*
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'd say it really depends on your genetics. Mine never shrink below a solid C cup, even as my BF is lower than it's ever been (~22%). I'm thinking of competing in a bodybuilding competition in the next 2 years, so if I do then BF will go even lower, boobs may or may not go with it. I'm ok with it either way. I can always buy new ones. lol
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    KokowithaK wrote: »
    I'm going to come out and say right now that when I reach my ideal BF%, I'm getting implants.

This is exactly what I did when I hit my goal weight. I loved my boobs and almost considered gaining the weight back just to have them again. With implants I have the best of both worlds! Not going to lie, it's pretty awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!