Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Challenge!

Options

Replies

• cerfin
    cerfin Posts: 41
    Options
    I hope to lose 4lbs by Christmas and then I'll be under 150lbs.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I thought I had joined, but I guess not!

My original goal was to be under 200 for Christmas. I hit that 3 weeks ago, so then it was to be 190. Well, since I am 191.8 now I am going to ask for 185!!!

I really want to tell my family that I have lost 75lbs!

WOW :laugh: You rock! Keep up the good work.
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I thought I had joined, but I guess not!

My original goal was to be under 200 for Christmas. I hit that 3 weeks ago, so then it was to be 190. Well, since I am 191.8 now I am going to ask for 185!!!

I really want to tell my family that I have lost 75lbs!

WOW :laugh: You rock! Keep up the good work.

Thank you! It's been an *amazing* experience!
  • MsEmerald
    Options
    I'm joining in on the Holly-Jolly-Christmas Challenge. I'm new to the site, so this will be a great way to kick-off my new weight-loss plan. I would like to lose 7lbs by Christmas. Seven is my lucky number, hope that helps.

This challenge will be great because I have never started a weight loss program befor the new year. I thought I was crazy for starting a diet during the holidays. But, I have to start sometime, why not during the time of year when most people gain weight. If I can resist fatty foods during the holidays, it should be much easier to resist temptation on a daily basis without the holiday dinners & treats luring me to the dark side ;-)

Blessings & Happy Holidays!!
  • 123purple
    Options
    Checking in after a weigh in.

Start weight: 139lbs
    Pre-Thanksgiving: 133.4lbs
    After-Thanksgiving: 136.6lbs
    Today: 131.8lbs!!!

I'm 5.8lbs away from my goal weight (126lbs)! Yay.
  • cbrady77
    Options
    OK, so I was real bad last night and had a 3/4lb cheeseburger. Can you say calorie overload!? I better get busy working that thing off!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.1 pounds so far!!!!

Only 3 pounds to make my goal!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.1 pounds so far!!!!

Only 3 pounds to make my goal!

Great Job Renae Nae Keep up the hard work!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Only 3 weeks till Christmas! I hope everyone is doing good with the challenge. Keep up all your hard work and good luck!
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Im going to go for 6 Ibs by Christmas :drinker: :noway:
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.8lbs away from my goal weight (126lbs)! Yay.

Awesome!!!!!!
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge - my CW is 159 and I hope to weigh in under 155 by x-mas time. There are going to be a lot of temptations to avoid from now until then - so here's to WILL POWER!! :laugh:

Apparently I've finally gotten over my plateau....the numbers are starting to go down again!! Woohoo!!
    I just weighed in this morning at 156 :bigsmile:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm still at the same weight....152, but I think I'm loosing fat and building muscle. The reason, I lost 1/2 an inch around my mid section.
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    Ok, I'm still at the same weight....152, but I think I'm loosing fat and building muscle. The reason, I lost 1/2 an inch around my mid section.

awesome job on losing the 1/2 inch! That is always part of my goal... to build muscle and look more streamlined! :smile:

My goal for Christmas is lose at least 8 pounds.
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I still have another pound to go to get back to my pre-Thanksgiving weight!:huh: I'm still hoping I can reach my Christmas goal, but I've lost a whole week trying to get back to my challenge start weight.:sad: I've been fighting a cold this week, and I think I am on the upswing. Hopefully, I can get my spin classes in next week. I only got to do one last week trying to get well. I did get my weight training in and some elliptical time. Thanks for listening!:flowerforyou:
  • Skabilly
    Options
    YES AM IN!!!!!:smile:
    WE COULD DO IT!!!!!!
    i want get to 147
    now am 153:mad: :angry: :sad:
    YES ITS A CHALLENGE SISTA:drinker:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    YES AM IN!!!!!:smile:
    WE COULD DO IT!!!!!!
    i want get to 147
    now am 153:mad: :angry: :sad:
    YES ITS A CHALLENGE SISTA:drinker:

You can do it!! One day at a time!!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I bought a new set of scales yesterday, and it is 4 pounds higher than my old scales. However, the new scales are closer to what the scales at the gym register, so I'm sure they are more accurate. So, I adjusted my ticker and also adjusted my HJCC goals. Same amount of weight, just at different numbers!

Bobbie
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Just checking in:

Challenge Starting Weight: 147
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight by Christmas: 142

Keep up the good work! And, I hope everyone who's been ill and still are, get feeling better soon. Take care of yourself. There is some nasty stuff passing around.

Kati
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm in! I want a solid 165 by Christmas, yay for me!!!