Weight loss not showing with 10 day streak?

Options
Just wondering why my weight loss is not showing up at the top of the page where it shows the 10 day streak.... Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Have you lost weight? If you have, it is under your profile picture (on the website). If you haven't, it won't have a number there.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Are you using a mobile app or the Web version? You must use the Web version to update your starting weight, which is most likely the issue.
    On the Web version, navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data and verify the values are correct.
  • theSophiemeister
    theSophiemeister Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    Are you using a mobile app or the Web version? You must use the Web version to update your starting weight, which is most likely the issue.
    On the Web version, navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data and verify the values are correct.

Hey, thanks for posting that! I was having an issue where the Weight Lost ticker did not match between my app and web version. Going into this link and logging back into the app fixed it. Site Support was still troubleshooting!
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks for posting that! I was having an issue where the Weight Lost ticker did not match between my app and web version. Going into this link and logging back into the app fixed it. Site Support was still troubleshooting!
    I had the same issue on my Android, but I didn't contact Support. I stumbled on this fix a few days ago and now the Web version and the Android app are now synchronized.
  • saxony55
    saxony55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks that helped!