How often does everyone weigh themselves?

Options
2»

Replies

• Raven5287
    Raven5287 Posts: 31
    Options
    I tend to weigh myself several times a day lol.....
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I do the same, every day before i shower, and record only once a week.
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    Options
    Once a week before breakfast. But I've heard it is better to do it in the middle of the week in the evening, when you have had at least two meals so you know it's not water weight and it is more accurate.
  • rhiannynsmom
    rhiannynsmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :)
  • disneyjo
    disneyjo Posts: 12
    Options
    Every single morning! :bigsmile:
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    pretty much never!! I'm terrified to weigh myself. I haven't stepped on a scale in about 6 weeks and probably won't until I feel skinny (which may be never) :smile:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Every Thursday morning....before my workout.....right after I get up.....

I'm an every Thursday morning person too! :happy:
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Every Monday morning as soon as I get up, right before I shower. Everyday is just too much for me.
  • blackcelica
    Options
    Once a week before breakfast. But I've heard it is better to do it in the middle of the week in the evening, when you have had at least two meals so you know it's not water weight and it is more accurate.
    Hey I like that idea, excellent, I'll try that method.
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Several times a week but my record day is Friday. Your weight fluxates but for me it seems i find my lowest true weight Friday mornings in the buff.
  • Melacole23
    Melacole23 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am terrible about checking weight---I look daily to see how things are going. I only do my official weigh in, though, once a week on Wednesday first thing in the morning.
  • Peg007
    Peg007 Posts: 5
    Options
    Right now since I am on a food plan I weigh in every Monday morning before breakfast. As I come off of the food plan I will probably weigh in Sun. and Wed. or something like that. Also, measurements once a week.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Every morning, post-potty and pre-shower. I'll also weigh a couple of times during the day/evening, but that's because I'm a nerd and the fluctuations due to water and sodium fascinate me. I only record on weekends, normally Saturday.
  • yvesvictoria
    Options
    Well I didnt weigh myself for a couple of weeks. Instead I measured my waist and that was a better indicator. That and I would look at myself in the mirror. Muscle weighs more than fat so I didnt think it was accurate. However, i did weigh myse so lf the other day and I had lost a pound or two so clearly, I didnt drive myself insane counting the numbers and its been smooth sailing. Although I do like LOOKING at it
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    As you can probably tell, everyone is different, and you need to find what works for you. For me, daily weighing is what holds me accountable. I don't stress about going up, unless I see it is a definite trend day after day. My weight fluctuates about five pounds, and I don't stress about that. Each person is different, and you just have to find what works for you.
    Kaye
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :wink: Once a fortnight. I don't own scales, so have to use a friends and she definately does not want me knocking on her door at 6am in my birthday suit wanting to weigh! :embarassed:
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mondays and Thursdays :)