Does this app really work???

Options
hudgins808
hudgins808 Posts: 10
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
In search of some helpful suggestions to keep me on the right track!!!

Replies

• jasoncollins79
    jasoncollins79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The App really helps to keep track of what your eating. it does take a little work but if you can plan your meals ahead it makes it alot easier. Good Luck reaching your goals
  • kissiphace
    Options
    Yes
  • hudgins808
    Options
    Can you give me some helpful tips/suggestions please?
  • jasoncollins79
    Options
    well I plan my meals out like I am planning a menu for the most part. I know when im going to eat out vs when taking a lunch. First you have to know your numbers. How many calories do you need and what ratio of macros (carbs/Protein/Fat). So when I plan my meals I plan on how much I am going to eat at each one. so for tomorrow for example Breakfast 10eggwhites 4 oz ground turkey 2 packs of instant grits/ lunch 9oz chicken with 1 cup black beans/dinner 8oz organic ground beef 1 cup brown rice. Once I total those up I will add in my protein for post workout and see where I am overall. I hope that does not sound complicated. To me planning the food is the hardest part and going to the gym is easy.
  • madcow_crazychicken
    Options
    In addition to this app, I'm following the Okanawan diet. It has helped me quite a bit especially when I've been trying to lose the baby weight - there's a lot of information about it on the web. Good luck.
  • jasoncollins79
    Options
    and also check out the website iifym.com I got my numbers and calories from there and plugged them into the app here. I like to still have my cheat meals and as long as I stay within my numbers im ok
  • hudgins808
    Options
    Thank you!! I will be looking more into that diet :)