calorie device for ankle?

Options
Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a calorie counter device similar to that of a Jawbone but not as expensive and one I can wear on my ankle as I'm not allowed to wear anything on my arms in work.

Any ideas? Thanks :)

Also if you have an open diary please feel free to add me, am always looking for new friends and diary sharing ideas :)

Replies

• myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What about a pedometer that you can put in your pocket ?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    What about something like a Fitbit Zip that you can wear on your bra or slip into a pocket?
  • needlerknits
    needlerknits Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Maybe take a wrist-worn tracker and rig elastic through it to fit on your ankle? Some of that stiff, wide, non-roll waistband elastic in fabric stores. Sew it on for security.
  • zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Maybe take a wrist-worn tracker and rig elastic through it to fit on your ankle? Some of that stiff, wide, non-roll waistband elastic in fabric stores. Sew it on for security.

The tracker would not know about your rigging. A wrist-worn device will not understand your leg motions.
  • Elaine1345
    Options
    I might look at the Fitbit I can clip it to my trousers then :) thanks for the advice :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Why? A wrist tracker would do the same thing. Or for something cheap and reliable a pedometer (about $10) worn at the waist.