Anyone doing Keto diet and wants to be my buddy? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• crash5699
    crash5699 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto for a year, started it to keep my blood sugars under control. Got off during Christmas, and am back to it, this time with no side trips :)
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    crash5699 wrote: »
    Been doing keto for a year, started it to keep my blood sugars under control. Got off during Christmas, and am back to it, this time with no side trips :)

A YEAR ! wow is there anything left of you ?
    You must have lost like 100lbs or more

Does anyone know which is the best place to be on the ketone scale as I heard you shouldn't go too high.
  • bevie19
    bevie19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be and have a buddy. I started keto this past Monday and so far so good. Not sure how to be added as a buddy but please do so if you'd like.
  • GarryA1987
    GarryA1987 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well I can confirm that as of this morning, 7 days in and 7.2lbs down - it is true that if you stick to it you can loose 1lb a day!
  • envisiondental
    Options
    Do you guys on the Keto diet watch your calories or calorie count? If your losing a substantial amount of weight daily for weeks at a time how does this happen when it takes a deficit of roughly 3500 calories to lose a lb? I did do Atkins back in the day and lost a substantial amount in a short time but still can't find any answers online other than the calorie deficit is taken more from fat deposits, still doesn't add up though.
  • Erinleej
    Options
    Thinking of joining back in- put myself into keto last January & lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks. I also have osteoarthritis in both of my knees & doc wants to do a knee replacement, so no more excuses. I'm back in the game!
  • joshuahenkels
    Options
    Started keto the week before xmas. Feel free to add me!!
  • krichard08
    krichard08 Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Looking for KETO buddies as well. Beginning my Keto journey on Sunday (my grocery shopping day!) Feeling motivated!! :)
  • canoepug56
    canoepug56 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Been on keto for 12 months now,have dropped 40lb's and actually added a bit of muscle.
  • wykedengel
    wykedengel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    canoepug wrote: »
    Been on keto for 12 months now,have dropped 40lb's and actually added a bit of muscle.

Liking what I hear. Seems like to eating lifestyle for me.

• Advil1024
    Advil1024 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to try keto diet. It would be my first time. However, i am a big fan of teas. I drink at least 4cups of tea in a day and i drink water frequently too. would it matter?
  • stabbycakes
    Options
    Tea is great! However, log it. Sometimes you'll be surprised by hidden carbs. I have set up MyFitnessPal to my keto macros, so it actually shows the right amount of carbs/protein/fat that are my goals for each day. I log EVERYTHING.

Always drink lots of water on keto, at least a gallon a day. I got into keto before this holiday season and lost 30 lbs my first try. Finally restarting, on day 3, feeling great. I managed to only gain back 10 during the holiday season, so just a small blow to a big pillow (I have a lot to lose, lol).
  • giazma5598
    giazma5598 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just started last week, down 5lbs but now i feel like i am on a roll! love to join the group
  • Mexquisite
    Mexquisite Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    trying to learn more and plan to start tomorrow!! I just wet shopping. Please feel free to add me. I would love to learn and support each other.