Looking for friends to support each other!

Options
Hi, my name's Alex. I'm 19 years old and I've always been chubby! When I moved out with my boyfriend I was working so much I didn't have the energy to cook, take away became a big thing in my life as well as snack food for lunch or breakfast because it was easy to just grab and go!
Now I'm back at home and have decided to focus on myself, I am making time to eat well and cook the appropriate things for my health and wellbeing but it's definitely hard making that change! Need some supportive peers to talk to when I'm having a bad day and vice versa!
Xxx

Replies

• FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well hello, Alex

That's so good to hear that you've started to re-focus on yourself! A person's own happiness and well-being is so important. The transition will definitely be hard, it might get easier but trust me, you'll still have your weak moments. Just NEVER. EVER. GIVE. UP! You got this :)

Best wishes on your fitness journey!
  • keithw2013
    keithw2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Glad to "meet" you Alexandra. Sounds like to have a clear vision of what you need to do - now go out there is Crush It!!! Would like to hear what kind of exercising you are doing and nutrition pattern you are following.

Good luck!
  • shellall123
    shellall123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Add me
  • AlexandraJHeaney
    Options
    keithw2013 wrote: »
    Glad to "meet" you Alexandra. Sounds like to have a clear vision of what you need to do - now go out there is Crush It!!! Would like to hear what kind of exercising you are doing and nutrition pattern you are following.

Good luck!

Thankyou both!! At the moment I'm doing cardio three times a week - kickboxing or jogging and then I'm doing Pilates on the weekend. I'm sticking to about 3500kj a day which is below my recommended consumption but I feel great and I'm not hungry at all so we will see how it goes!!
  • HomesickLarki
    HomesickLarki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex, welcome!! I've been using mfp for a while and just jumped back on the band wagon, ready to get that holdiday weight (and the rest) off lol. Add me :smile:
  • annaroth24
    annaroth24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Alex! Im new to mfp and am looking for some people to help motivate me. I've always been chubby too lol. Add me :)
  • PHATMAMI2013
    PHATMAMI2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friend too so feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother:)