Uh oh starting again!?

Options
Hello all starting again to sculpt my body into a bronze God ....................
Lmao

Replies

• catstanley
    catstanley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :D Good for you!! I'm starting again also. Good luck and stick with it!!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yup, starting again too
  • taisidarvid
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • taisidarvid
    Options
    I know this is over simplifying it but as I've been watching "weigh up the enemy" I've seen that it kind of comes down to motivation. I put a lot of obstacles in my way for what ever reasons.
    Can it really be that simple .........
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too. Went down 32 pounds and gained six back over the holidays. Here I go again. Good luck to you!
  • weatherhaus
    Options
    Me too! I was down 28 lbs and then hurt my back and wasn't able to go to the gym it was so bad last winter I got really down, like really down, and ended up gaining 22 lbs back so now with a net decrease of only 6 lbs I'm back on track for success and going to gym class 3 times a week. I'm determined to get back to where I was and then to achieve my 30 lb goal. I felt so much better about myself then and I want that back! Good luck everyone.
  • capebretonersrock
    Options
    Me too starting again and the 1st week wasn't that good.. ugh feeling frustrated. I thought this program provided calories for workouts..
    Rhonda
  • crimsonpaw
    crimsonpaw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Motivation turns into willpower, willpower into results. While it's not always that easy, the motivation will drive research and knowledge - combine that knowledge with your goal and you have a blueprint for you're own success. Stick with your plan, whatever that may be, and you'll see the results you want.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    me too ... lost 21 lb I was a few lb away from goal then 14lb crept back on over the course of 2014. Re-evaluated a few things including giving up booze and starting over. Eyes on the prize this time!
  • smithjl2
    smithjl2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Haha this made me laugh! I'm starting over too. THIS will be the time it sticks for all of us, right?
  • taisidarvid
    Options
    You guys are all awesome. And no matter what you all say. That ferocious hunger ( I think of it as emotion hunger ) that ominous stare looking back at you down the barrel of a half eaten jar of peanut butter, knowing that you have satisfied the monster inside lol.
    This is the pain we all face and I know oooooooh so well
    have respect for you all!
    Hopefully we can do it this time
  • nicolealjibory
    Options
    I'm starting over too! Just had a baby two weeks ago and need to lose baby weight( done) and maybe 15 more lbs or more for a wedding I'm supposed to be in in the summer. I have lost about 10 lbs so far. Very excited. Good luck to you and your Journey
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Me too! Another expert at the Yo-Yo!
  • letthetrexout
    letthetrexout Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This program DOES give calories for workouts, but if you eat them all you are in calorie balance and maintaining your weight. If you don't eat your exercise calories, you are in calorie deficit and you will be losing weight.
  • cwlsr
    cwlsr Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    crimsonpaw wrote: »
    Motivation turns into willpower, willpower into results. While it's not always that easy, the motivation will drive research and knowledge - combine that knowledge with your goal and you have a blueprint for you're own success. Stick with your plan, whatever that may be, and you'll see the results you want.
    I will keep it Short! I will say ditto to the above comment. It is great when your blueprint includes: Water, Sleep, nutritious food, mind rest, exercise and a positive attitude. The best to all who are starting or starting over again.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I remember my bronze god days... sadly, I woke up a few hours ago. Back at it, like yourself. Best of luck!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    cwlsr wrote: »
    crimsonpaw wrote: »
    I will keep it Short! I will say ditto to the above comment. It is great when your blueprint includes: Water, Sleep, nutritious food, mind rest, exercise and a positive attitude. The best to all who are starting or starting over again.

YOU DON'T NEED NUTRITIOUS FOOD! I LOST 75 LBS EATING DING-DONGS AND MOUNTAIN DEW!

Just kidding, but seriously waiting for that response. In seriousness: good advice, cwlsr.
  • debalaniz2015
    Options
    Bronze God...lol..stop looking in mirror. Best of luck.