Dinner?

Options
halexandra
halexandra Posts: 24 Member
500 calories to spare, sooo hungry (haven't eating since lunch), but no appetite. :/ I just worked out, and I drank a bottle of water kind of fast= nauseous.

I think all we have is chicken and pasta, which I'm getting sick of. What are you guys having for dinner?

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I don't have any brilliant dinner plans but I put some short grain brown rice on to cook with chicken bouillion, dried veggie soup mix, and green onions. I have a cooked pork chop and a cooked chicken breast in the fridge, so I figure my mom and I can each eat one and maybe some veggies on the side. I made big dinners the last couple nights so I need an easy one today!
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i had spinach salad and creamy crab bisque.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm having tilapia, butternut squash and broccoli. Oh a small side salad.
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    just had a chicken asparagus quesidilla, I roll it up so I only use one tortilla, put some chicken in, asparagus, chedder cheese, sprinkle cumin, garlic and basil, roll up and cook with butter flavored spray. I then dip in low fat sour cream and salsa, and have a cup of progresso southwestern vegatable soup on the side. light, satisfying and about 450 cal total if I round way up an the amounts of cheese, chicken and sour cream
  • halexandra
    halexandra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You guys managed to work my appetite! I think I'll have tilapia and steamed zucchini. And that quesadilla sounds SO good- I think I'll have that tomorrow! :D Thanks, guys!