Burprees

Options
Hey all,
I couldn't see burpees listed as an excerise....wondering if listed as something else or what do you think would be equal to them, so I can list it?
Thanks.

Replies

• AgnesXNitt
    Options
    Extreme push up?! I am not good at burpees - they are becoming a regular feature of the kettlebell class I go to, I tend to walk them down and then a static jump but better than not doing them at all! Circuit training perhaps? Its what I log my kettlebell and powerhoop classes as.
  • zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Any heavy cardio, calisthenics, circuit training. Doesn't matter, it'll all be just one big wild guess anyway.
  • DevilFrogger43
    DevilFrogger43 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok cool, thanks guys....and yes they suck.nibhad to do 5mins of them I nearly died. Hehehehe
  • DevilFrogger43
    Options
    deepodium wrote: »
    Ok cool, thanks guys....and yes they suck.nibhad to do 5mins of them I nearly died. Hehehehe
    * I had to do
  • JessicaP327
    JessicaP327 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can "ADD EXCERCISE" as an option. Do you have a HRM? Would be easier to get an accurate read if you did and than added it to your list. Like, there is a machine that I have no idea what its called. But I have a HRM so when I add it, I manually add it in as "other" and put the time and cal burn. Just a thought
  • lovemylucydog
    lovemylucydog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    burpees are the Devil's creation. I'm sure of it
  • DevilFrogger43
    Options
    Thanks Jessica, good idea.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    burpees are the Devil's creation. I'm sure of it

^this^ +Wear an hrm if that's all you're doing.