Starting again

Options
i have gained about twenty pounds in the last year, mostly due to two big changes in my life- one being starting a full time night shift job as a nurse and the other being that I stopped taking ADHD medication- which had suppressed my appetite for a good 12 years.

What I need more than anything is some friends to support and motivate me! Someone who says HEY WHERE ARE YOU?! When I haven't logged my meals or exercise! I will be someone motivator if they will be mine :)
Any takers?

Replies

• k_birks21
    Options
    Hey! I'm 29 years old, married to the love of my life and a college student. I'm about 25 lbs overweight but have been as heavy as 75 lbs overweight.
    If there's anything else that you would like to know about me feel free to ask, I'll friend you.
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more to lose, but I do keep on my buddies if they haven't logged in for more than a day, so feel free to add me. Plus I feel your pain of working night shifts, I did rotating night shifts for the past 15 years & it is rough on your eating/sleeping cycle. ^_^
  • ZabaZaba81
    ZabaZaba81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I also work night shift as a nurse:)
    I'm new MFP as well and looking to loose 40lbs that I gained during and after pregnancy.
    Feel free to add me so we can support each other... :)
    I would love to add u but I don't know how :( I'm still trying to figure it out how to work this app.
  • gabriellemarkie
    Options
    k_birks21 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm 29 years old, married to the love of my life and a college student. I'm about 25 lbs overweight but have been as heavy as 75 lbs overweight.
    If there's anything else that you would like to know about me feel free to ask, I'll friend you.
    How do I friend people on here?