Adding you all. Thanks. My vivofit is motivating me to be less slothlike
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Server error, can't add now
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    When the server is back up, I'm klwells08. Same as here.
  • valerie_kay
    Options
    I am vkc3 feel free to add me. New to the vivotfit. I dont really know how to make the two apps work together! If I do a workout do I add it to fitness pal or my vivofit app?? Or does it just automatically know I worked out because of my steps.
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Valerie, I log it in garmin, but I have the associated hrm. Garmin will then dump it into mfp. If I log it here, I end up with it logged multiple times as the two talk back and forth.
  • twenteasomething
    twenteasomething Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My username is twenteasomething, feel free to add me! :)
  • vegasbaby1960
    vegasbaby1960 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm using Vivofit! Sometimes I have trouble syncing. I'm sure it's me. Not quite sure what I'm doing yet!
  • CarolinaRae77
    CarolinaRae77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am Rachel. My goal is to lose over 100 pounds but I am working on the first 10! I love my Vivofit. That little red line makes me get up and move. The one thing I am having trouble with is that it doesn't count most of my steps when I am on the treadmill. Anyone have any ideas or input on that?? Good Luck to us all! We CAN do this!!
  • linzee32
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am Rachel. My goal is to lose over 100 pounds but I am working on the first 10! I love my Vivofit. That little red line makes me get up and move. The one thing I am having trouble with is that it doesn't count most of my steps when I am on the treadmill. Anyone have any ideas or input on that?? Good Luck to us all! We CAN do this!!

Are you hanging onto something while walking?
  • aklose72
    aklose72 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, and a late Happy New Year. Received a Vivofit for Christmas and haven't taken it off. I started out using it and this app religiously and have been slack the past several days. I just signed up for Daily Burn on Friday so I'm motivated to do good and lose the 114 lbs I aim to. Best wishes everyone to a healthy and active 2015.
  • MrsFuddy
    MrsFuddy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too got a Vivofit for Christmas and LOVE IT! I like to see everything real time for my stats and this is great. I have had a Fitbit and a bodybug but this is by far the most user friendly. I have lost over 40 pounds in the last 9 weeks and this has been a big motivator for me.
  • MrsFuddy
    MrsFuddy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MrsFuddy wrote: »
    I too got a Vivofit for Christmas and LOVE IT! I like to see everything real time for my stats and this is great. I have had a Fitbit and a bodybug but this is by far the most user friendly. I have lost over 40 pounds in the last 9 weeks and this has been a big motivator for me.

Oh YA and my Vivofit is MrsFuddy if anyone wants to add me
  • dwntwnpengrl
    dwntwnpengrl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. dwntwnpengrl

Just got it on Saturday and am in love with it. Love metrics!
  • tomsarno
    tomsarno Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to view heart rate data? I can see average and max but would like to know if there is a way to see a chart of the workout.
  • amsbabs
    amsbabs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of questions about the Vivofit. I was looking at replacing my fitbit with it. Does it perform accurately in water? I do a lot of aqua aerobics type of classes. Also I read a review on Amazon that said you can link it to fitbit's site. Does anyone know if this is true? I haven't checked the garmain website but I like the fitbit format.
  • linzee32
    Options
    amsbabs wrote: »
    I have a couple of questions about the Vivofit. I was looking at replacing my fitbit with it. Does it perform accurately in water? I do a lot of aqua aerobics type of classes. Also I read a review on Amazon that said you can link it to fitbit's site. Does anyone know if this is true? I haven't checked the garmain website but I like the fitbit format.

You cannot link it to the Fitbit site.n

Haven't tried it in water in yet
  • morales3
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Got my Vivofit for Christmas as well! Love many things about it but wished it connected with Fitbit! All my friends have Fitbit. Would love to make new connections. Feel free to add me. TeeMorales