18 Lbs down 101 to go.

Options
Hi, folks!

My name is Erika, and I'm new to MFP. I actually started working out sometime in late September, but progress has been pretty slow, for a variety of reasons, but I'm finally back on track (at least I hadn't gained any weight back, I just wasn't losing it for about a month or two).

I started out at 289 lbs. I'm currently 271 and some change, with a goal of 170 lbs in mind (I'm 5' 11").

i.imgur.com/GAhSqFs.png

Replies

• Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Here's a big 'ol WELCOME from East TN! Feel free to add me, I'm getting back on track also. :smiley:
  • DammitErika
    DammitErika Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Will do! Thank you for the welcome. :]
  • Cass0208
    Cass0208 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Erika :)

Well done for staying on point :) I've tried this once before but lost focus. Am back again, with a new approach!

I'm 23, a student in a double degree and a respite nurse! I'm looking for people to talk to, be accountable to and in turn support them however they need. Maybe we can help each other out :)
  • DammitErika
    DammitErika Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool. I was actually considering becoming a respiratory therapist at one point. Then chemistry made me re-evaluate my entire life. I'm so terrible, it's not even funny.

And I'd like that. :) If nothing else, I can be an e-cheerleader for you. xD
  • Jelise143
    Jelise143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Erika! Welcome! I've got about the same amount to lose...feel free to add me as well! :)
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi! I added you :)
  • Liz4J
    Liz4J Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I added you too!