im kind of new...

Options
my names Lindsay. ive been reading this site for a while now. just joined not too long ago. i have no idea what my weight was when i started because i was to ashamed to even step on a scale and it would just make me depressed. im guessing i weighed between 170 and 180. i guess i just let myself go. but ive been on this journey since around october of last year. ive been so determined and i push myself even when i dont feel like working out. i just do it and get it out of the way. im 26 years old and 5 feet tall. my goal weight has always been 110lbs. and as of tuesday im 116lbs! i feel healthier then ever :)

Replies

• mehlen
    mehlen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats. So is it easier when you're so close to your goal...or harder to hit that last bit? Good luck and keep that positive attitude.
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sounds like you're doing a great job. Keep at it you're almost there!
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    thanks! i dont know if ive just been lucky but it actually hasnt been that hard to lose even though im so close to my goal weight. i mean...i only lose a pound a week but thats good for me. i was actually surprised this week because i lost 2lbs.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic!!!
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic!!!

Thanks so much! :smile: